dos

third person pov

jimin usually wore trousers, why? they would perfectly hug his perky ass. eyes would always follow the perfectly shaped bum that walked through the school hallways, both genders. the boy is a dancer, it explains onto why his body is just so, ethereal.

for his upper body, he'd usually wear something loose, the buttons not fully closed. jimin loved being a tease whenever he got the chance to. his school had no dress code, it was great. however seeing girls half naked wasn't so great. jimin was gay. yet, not many people knew that. every girl in his high school obviously didn't due to them doing anything just to grab jimins attention.

the blonde boy always had trouble ever since freshman year to enter his homeroom. the usual sharp nails eager to touch jimins chest. it was easy to get the ladder flustered. especially skin contact made him all flushed. he stood there with the most uncomfortable look plastered on his face. that didn't last long until a familiar veiny hand held onto his wrist, pulling the small boy away from the creatures that nearly drowned him in their sour perfume.

"yah, don't die on me yet jimin-nah~"

jimin turned around, facing the boy with cat like features. min yoongi. he felt his cheeks turn crimson in a matter of seconds. it was barely a week since the two had done intimate things. it explains why yoongi's hands at the moment were snaking their way down to jimins waist, being so familiar to where to attach his hands by now.

"not here yoongi.."

he brushed the elders hands off of him, only for them to be reattached, however, with a firm grip this time. jimin let out a shaky breath in return, knowingly of how aggressive yoongi can subconsciously be.

"i'm not doing anything bad, am i..kitten?"

yoongi whispered those words into jimins ears, sending chills everywhere. jimin hates himself for being so weak, submitting so easily to yoongi. he shook his head in reply, it would be rude to not reply. or maybe that was just an excuse. he really did like how yoongi knew him so well, as if he was reading through his mind.

first bell. jimin was quite lucky he was a smart boy. he had a total four free periods. that being his first period, fourth, six, seventh and ninth. he never rushed out of homeroom like the rest, he took his time but not too long, not wanting to risk being attacked by those same girls. yoongi's hands seemed to be gone, jimins eyes wandering around but eventually gave up on looking for the elder.

although as fun and relieving as free periods sound, he shares those free periods with the people he's been avoiding ever since summer came to an end. he really did try hiding himself from others, trying to blend in with crowds, but did that work? no.

"don't. touch. me."

"aw why? weren't you begging for me to touch you a month ago minnie?"