fifteen

short chapter again, sorry :(.
————————————————

authors pov:
jimin wasn't going to give into jungkook that easily. but he should've given it some time. jimin isn't a person of patience, when he wants something, he gets it.

jimin wasn't so innocent. neither was he loyal. he's been damaged enough to learn what loyalty truly was. better said, jungkook damaged him enough.

the male knew what he was doing was wrong. but he didn't trust jungkook either. not yet, maybe not ever. jimin doubts jungkooks alone right now. it'd be hypocritical for jimin to feel jealous when he's currently waiting for his guts to rearranged.

a small wave of air hit jimins leg, making him whine a bit since jimin was only wearing a long shirt that only covered the panties he had on. his attention moves over to where the air had been coming from and there he was.

"did i take too long?"

jimin stood up, laughing to himself as he walked past the taller to close and lock the window, closing the blinds as well. his door had already been locked, he wouldn't want to get caught twice. nearly caught, better said.

"we can't be loud, parents are upstairs."

the other chuckled, jimin quite confused on to why.

"i think you should be telling yourself that, cause i know damn well i'm not the loud one here."

jimin dramatically gasped, giving taehyung a gentle punch to his chest. to taehyung, it felt like a baby poking his chest.

the two laughed, the laughter quickly going away as jimin jumped a little when he felt himself being lifted off the ground, strong veiny arms holding him up.

jimin's arms dangled off taehyung's shoulders, staring at him with lust. just lust.

"you're very pretty."

jimin smiled, enjoying compliments. he leaned into taehyung's ear, nibbling at it as he felt his ass being groped.

"and you're fucking hot, daddy."

with that, the two had the most aggressive sex. overstimulation included. jimin just needed to get his stress out of his system, and it seemed like taehyung did as well.

the two were currently cuddled up against each other, smelling fresh of jimin's vanilla body wash.

the pair had sex on every furniture in jimins room, jimins bathroom, and even on the fucking floor. the time read 6am when they finally had been clean and were in the position that they were in.

jimin snuggled up in taehyung's chest, taehyung's hands resting on jimins ass.

"taehyungieeee.."

taehyung picked up on the tone. jimin wanted something, and there was no getting out of it. remember the law, you can't say no to jimin. even if he asks you to murder someone, you have no choice.

"yes doll?"

jimin's eyes sparkled as he gave taehyung puppy eyes, taehyung holding back the urge to coo at him.

"skip school today with me..? pleaaseee?"

taehyung cut school enough times, it'd be his twelfth time. ten out twelve of those skips were because of jimin.