nine

blinding lights by the weeknd is a fucking bop and should be played during the chapter when yk, it all starts ;). anyways,, sorry for the horrible cliffhanger. here's your smut losers. enjoy it. or i'll cry.

also i'm really sorry for the wait, school and shit really takes up my time :(.

i'll mention somewhere in this chapter when to start the song :D.
———————

jimin was back to his usual position, back arched, ass on full display for the two males. in reality, he just wanted one pair of eyes on him. but, he had no choice right now.

"n-nineteen..."

jungkook felt his cock twitch inside his sweatpants as the skin of jimins ass jiggled, red hand prints all over. namjoon stood beside him, his hand rubbing over his own crotch as he had been rock hard already at the sigh.

"t-twenty!"

jimin yelped. that had been the harshest spanking jungkook has ever given him, jimins cheeks stained with dry tears. his bottom lip swollen from sucking it in between his teeth.

"you think he learned his lesson, namjoon?"

namjoon got closer, running a hand over jimins ass, feeling the smooth skin. jungkook felt some possessiveness grow over him, nearly yanking the elders arm away. however, he maintained to keep himself together. after all, the two agreed on this. it wouldn't be fair.

but it also wasn't fair that namjoon had been touching what belonged to, jungkook.

"i think he deserves an award now, doesn't he?"

the two chattered amongst themselves, snickering. jimin whined as he felt the attention on him suddenly again. how eager he was for anyone to touch him. at this point he didn't care if it was namjoon or jungkook, he craves touch. he needs it, now.

"p-please daddies..i'll be a good boy..i-i promise!"

jimin managed to say all of that in the whiniest tone. moving his ass side to side in order to grab their attention, spreading his legs as far as he could to show off his perfectly shaven pink hole.

jungkook could've came at the sight, god it was a gorgeous view. not to say much for namjoon, he already had his shirt and pants removed, eager as much as jimin had been.

jungkook then picked up on why jimin left namjoon in the first place. he rushed sex. jungkook on the other hand enjoyed the teasing stage, begging stage, you name it. he also knew jimin was a slut for that.

"yah..already gonna fuck the boy?"

jungkook whispered to the taller male, awkwardly letting out a small chuckle. namjoon scoffed, moving jungkook to the side, pressing his hardened member in his boxers against jimins ass, making the smaller boy grind his ass back. jimin didn't have to know who's cock it was he had been grinding on. namjoons size was average enough, but it could be called small when compared to jungkooks.

"problem?"

namjoon raised a brow, hands gripping jimins hips. jungkook shook his head, letting it slide, but he'd make sure jimin at least would get pleasured. he doubts namjoon is the type of guy who pleasures his partners.

"not at all, i'll actually be back."

jungkook had a plan. he wasn't going to fucking share jimin. no way in hell was he going to watch someone else fuck what was, his. although it was quite hypocritical of him to claim someone when he himself was quite the player, he thought maybe, just maybe, he could change. but he's aware jimin isn't an innocent loyal angel either. or else he wouldn't be grinding on namjoons shrimp right now.