six

jimin's pov:

i felt shivers run down my body. they weren't the "good" shivers you get. i didn't expect him to even face me, or even say a word. better yet, fucking touch me.
jeon fucking jungkook.

"not enough time."

i coldly replied. i felt no need on having to be nice to the boy, he deserved nothing but shit. his arms on my waist didn't stay there for long, i quickly shoved them off, pushing him away rather weakly. jungkook was buff, however, he exaggerated the push, making himself hit the lockers behind him. i couldn't help but laugh, not that it was funny or his stupid laugh made me also laugh, but the fact how dumb he looked.

"no need to be aggressive princess, we can save that for later.~"

gross. fucking hate this dude. later? LATER? the nerve he has to think i'd even be around him again. his presence is already enough of an annoyance.

"funny to think i'll ever be speaking to you again."

i turned my back on him, regretting that instantly once i remembered how tight my pants hugged my bum. i continued walking away, hoping jungkook didn't receive the wrong message. i just seriously didn't feel like dealing with him this early. i'd rather kill myself,, that doesn't sound as bad as being around jeon jungkook.

"shittt..i guess the theory is true then."

don't, don't turn around- and you turned around. stupid jimin.

"theory? what fucking theory?"

he laughed, his gaze basically tearing off my clothes.

"hitting it from the back really only does make it waaaay, bigger."

my blood boiled. i could've went and hit him, cursed him out. but, i didn't. i smiled, agreeing with his statement.

"i agree, taehyung, really does wonders, doesn't he?"

i peered behind at my bum, it was something to admire i'll admit that. i then looked back at jungkook, his eyes filled with anger, you could almost see fume leaving his ears.

"bye jungkookie~"

i gave him the same teasing tone he had given me earlier. petty, i know. he deserved it though. i heard a loud fist against the locker, not bothering to turn around this time. i felt satisfied.

———————————-

authors pov:

jimin left school early, since mentioned earlier, he had tons of free periods. he was sure he only had four, but since the boy was in his senior year, he got to leave school 2 period earlier. he didn't like this new information as much as he thought he would. that statement quickly changed however, once he figured out not only he was leaving early, but min yoongi as well.

he had only spoken to him this morning and, jimin quite missed him to say the very least. there jimin was, waiting at a specific spot they both agreed to meet up at.

there jimin was, letting out a loud yelp as he felt someone shake his shoulders out of the blue.

"what the fuck yoon-"

jimin was pulled to a secluded area right near them, behind a store, his words being cut off with a passionate kiss. god this felt so wrong but so, right? yoongi's thin lips against his plump ones felt so right. the boy was a good kisser, his lips were addicting.

jimin wrapped his arms around yoongi's neck, feeling himself being picked up off of his feet, his back pressed against a brick wall. yoongi's hands explored jimins muscular thighs, making jimin let out a single whine.

"i missed you."

yoongi whispered against his lips, jimin nodded, not fully agreeing. but yoongi thought otherwise. jimin presses his lips back against yoongi's, his hormones acting up. if he didn't get something shoved up his ass in the next hour, he'd act up.

"show me you've missed me, sir."

that hit the final strike for yoongi, jimin being soon thrown in yoongi's car, surprised no polices had stopped the pair. yoongi passed the speed limit, multiple times, eager as jimins hand went down to massage the bulge in yoongi's pants. god he was horny.

he couldn't care less if he was using the boy for pleasure. jimin gets what he wants. and he wants yoongi, yoongi inside him. to rearrange his guts.

right. now.

——————

sorry for the slow update! i'll try to publish 3 more chapters today.😗 emphasize, "try".