five

sorry for the wait, school kept me busy yet i'm still failing. ha. ok here we goooo. some wack ass semi smut. kinda short.
—————-
third person pov
jimin gulped at taehyungs words. that wouldn't be the only thing he'd be gulping down. the short boy dropped to his knees, deja vu hitting him. all summer that's all he'd do, drop down to his knees. they're surprisingly not as bruised due to all the moisturizing he does, but there's a light tint of red to his kneecaps.

he fiddled with taehyungs zipper, licking his lips as he felt the aroused member in his palm. he liked being a slight tease, rubbing his erection in circles with his palm.

"shit-jimin.."

jimin smirked at that. he knew how to drive taehyung to the edge. however, jimin grew eager by the second. he knew it was wrong but it's hard to not be desperate around taehyung. or maybe jimins hormones were just acting up.

taehyung began practically grinding against jimins palm, causing the smaller to giggle at that. sure it was hot how impatient the brunette was, but also quite entertaining.

"impatient are we?"

jimin batted his eyelashes as he gazed up, talking in a teasing manner. he enjoyed being a tease. it would stress out taehyung and, that's fucking hot.

he decided on being a little nice, just a little. his small fingers curving inwards on to taehyungs boxers, sliding them down at a slow pace. jimin gasped. sure it's only been three weeks or so, but taehyungs size was always a surprise to him. it sprung out, hard and throbbing.

"missed me ?"

jimin didn't respond. he didn't want to lie and say he missed him. when in reality, jimin missed his dick. he hummed in response, however it wasn't a "yes" or "no" hum, it was just, a hum.

"so so pretty, those lips were made just for me."

oh taehyung. if only he knew that those lips didn't just belong to him but other men as well. jimin wrapped his small fingers around taehyungs leaking cock, biting his lip at the feeling of it in his hands. he soon enough took in only the head into his mouth, sucking harshly yet slowly. it drove taehyung insane.

taehyung let out a groan, a deep and soothing, groan. god it was so hot. jimin was so close to give in to his needs to get fucked in a damn janitors closet. his slowly took in taehyung in his whole mouth, perfectly hitting the far back of his throat. jimin's nose booping taehyungs navel as he bobbed his head, his blonde locks bouncing.

taehyungs fingers lost themselves in jimins hair, tugging and pulling at it. his eyes focused on jimin's mouth taking his cock so so well. oh how pretty jimin always looked on his knees. thighs expanding in those tight pants of his. butt curving, his waist so small and slim, jimin was perfect.

perfect to taehyungs eyes. taehyung always found beauty in jimin, body and personality. never did he just find himself just attracted to jimins body, don't get me wrong yeah it's heavenly to look at, but, jimins personality was a magnet. everyone was obsessed with this angelic boy.

"i'm close, doll."

jimin felt his face burn up. taehyung knew pet names were jimins weakness. doll just had to be jimins favorite pet name to be called. it made him feel pretty.

with taehyung warning, jimin wrapped his fingers around taehyung base, pumping quickly while his lips worked on the rest of taehyungs member. jimins plump lips were already swollen from all the sucking he had been doing. he knew taehyung was already at the edge at a certain moan he let out.

jimin popped the delicious treat out his mouth, opening his mouth as his tongue darted out, jerking off taehyung, his cock perfectly aiming towards jimins mouth. taehyung came at the sight. jimins cheeks red, lips swollen, such a cockslut.

taehyungs release landed all over jimins face, some successfully entering jimins mouth. jimin made sure to swallow the liquid in his mouth without any hesitation. using his finger to wipe off what had fell on his face, giggling a bit as he saw taehyungs eyes plastered on jimins every move.

"s-sorry you're just so..beautiful.."

jimin smiled at that. taehyung could be so sweet. jimin felt an aching pain in his heart as he stood up to linger his lips onto taehyungs. jimin knew it was wrong. it was wrong to play around with not just taehyung, but as well....

"don't apologize taetae, thank you for this."

taehyung grinned, jimin returning back the gesture. with that, jimin left the closet first, only cause he wanted taehyung to view jimins perky ass as he left. purposely taking his time on walking, his hips swaying so perfectly side to side. a smile was left on jimins lips, but transitioned quick enough into a pout as he felt arms hugging his waist, words being whispered into his ear.

"it's been long enough, hasn't it..jiminie?"