nineteen

kind of excited to be writing this chapter today i'm not sure why but here ya go sorry for the extremely late update :(.

TW;
⚠️mention of rape⚠️

short chapter bc writers block kinda sucks but i might update more regularly?

also a reminder this fic is about jikook! but there will be a lot interruptions in between, like lots. this will most likely be a long story so—patience please :).

update: I JUST GOT SO MUCH INSPIRATION I AM SO EXCITED TO UPDATE HEHE, ok here we go short chapter guysss<3

——————————————

authors pov

silence.

jimin wasn't sure what to say. he jokingly replied back to jungkook, not seriously thinking jungkook would show up the next day with not one, two, three, four, but five huge bags of gushers. he admits, it's a great apology cause jimin was a fan of them, but he wouldn't forgive jungkook so quickly.

one, jungkook called him a whore, two he lied to jimin's parents in front of his face, three, jungkook..just jungkook. not only that but there was too much going on for jimin at the time. jungkook fucked up, again.

jimin hadn't forgotten about the kiss jin and him shared, nearly took it to the next stage.. but jimin couldn't get past the next stage. he thinks maybe sex is off the table, forever. sex used to be this good thing for jimin, he was a sex addict. it was so nice, relaxing, pleasurable. now, the mention of sex always led to a panic attack. when someone did the bare minimum of touching him, he begun sweating, breath being caught up by the clump already formed in his throat, body trembling.

all thanks to, yoongi.

jimin knows he should speak up, tell someone; get help. but he cant. he's scared. it's like he's trapped inside this dark fog, too dark that he can't find the exit out. plus, who would believe jimin? his reputation of sleeping around didn't help much. everyone would go against him, yoongi would end up winning, again.

just like he won over jimin's final bit of strength.

"so..how have you been?"

that's all it took for jimin to break down into pieces. how has he been? jimin couldn't answer that, there wasn't enough word or better said, the correct words, to explain how he's been. the older was seated down on the couch, hugging his own knees as he sobbed into them. jungkooks first instinct was to move closer and hold jimin, calm him down, and that's exactly what he did. put his arms around the tiny frame, and boy did he regret doing that.

"d-dont! p-please d-don't!"

jimin flinched, weakly pushing jungkook's arms off. jungkook let his arms fall back on to his own sides by the odd reaction he had gotten from jimin. jesus, did the boy break his arm? was it painful? did he fall? why did he not want jungkooks comfort? jungkook just wanted to help.

"why—whats wrong-"

"call jin."

"but whats-"

"call jin, please."

the same day jimin had gotten a panic attack next to his bestfriend, was the same day he had to explain jin everything. they were bestfriends, at least, that's the label they went by, as of now. jin first instinct was to notify someone, a police, an adult, it was horrible to have such a thing happen to you and keep it a secret. but, he eventually understood jimin's point of view. however, jin wouldn't let go of what happened to jimin. he'd get revenge, somehow. revenge for his sweet jimin's strength being taken away.

back to previous events, jungkook complied. dialing jins number, only having it since he tried getting in the elders pants at one point. but they ended up just becoming acquaintances that helped each other on answers to homework assignments. that's all. yet, jin never picked up for obvious reasons. so jungkooks last resource was, texting.

july 2nd, 5:29pm.

me: yo are u busy?

jin:
yeah, block my number thanks❤️

me:
WAIT it's important

me:
jimin told me to call u but u weren't picking up idk whats wrong wit him he began crying nd shit i'm confused if i did smtg

jin:
i'll be there in five, don't touch him or get near him  give him some space and quit asking fucking questions, if i figure out you didn't listen i'll kill you with my bare fucking hands, jeon jungkook.

me:
jesus calm down

left on read 5:32pm.

jin in fact stayed true to his word. he arrived in exactly five minutes, maybe skipping a few red lights but what did that matter when jimin was on the verge of another panic attack? jungkook wouldn't be much help, he's damaged jimin too much for jimin to even feel safe around him either.

"you came..did you fucking fly-"

jin harshly pushed jungkook out of the doorway, not sparing the boy a glance. jungkook nearly stumbled down to his feet, nearly about to start up a useless argument but, he cut himself off. eyes landing on a scene that, made the strings of heart, hurt?

"jiminie, baby—jinnies here yeah? promised to protect you, right?"

jimins blonde locked could be seen bouncing a little, nodding in response to jin. their hands were intertwined, jimin seated on the floor, jin in front of him, making sure their eyes were locked as he spoke.

"wont ever let anything bad happen to you, ever. remember we crossed our hearts together, baby?"

jimin nodded yet again. and another string seemed to detach off of jungkooks heart.

"everything's going to be alright, i'm right here, always."

"pinky promise?"

jungkook watched jimins famous small little pinky raise up, tangling around jins larger one. not a second after, the shorter boy snuggling into the broader males chest. jin having no trouble holding the fragile boy closer, their pinky's still interlocked.

"pinky promise, jiminie."

jungkooks pov:

i'm losing my baby.

—————————————————————

sorry if any typos—i'm too lazy to double check so just call me out on it and i'll edit it afterwards probably!

bye bye <3