seven (re-published!)

authors pov:

"h-harder sir..please..."

jimin whined as his asscheeks were on the edge of bleeding. yoongi had been slapping jimins plump ass that was on display ever since they've arrived at his apartment. arching so beautifully.

"you like that? your pretty ass being slapped?"

yoongi kneaded the thick skin in his hands, making jimin moan at the feeling.

"y-yes sir..ah.."

yoongi rubbed the head of his cock up against jimins loose hole. jimins hips wiggling back against the elders aching cock. desperate to be filled.

"fuck baby, your ass is so fucking fat.."

jimin smiled at that. he always got that compliment whenever he was in the middle of sexual intercourse with someone.

"claim it as yours sir, fuck me, please fuck m—fuck!"

yoongi thrusted into the boys heat with no mercy. leaving jimin crying into the bedsheets. it hurt, terribly, but jimin enjoyed the pain. it eventually turned into pleasure, making the boys let out nonsense come out his mouth. which only made yoongi way more turned on then he could be.

"fuck me, fuuccckk me ..your cock fucks me so good sir...s-shit! r-right there..oh fuck...!"

jimins legs were bent in half, yoongi fucking him better at this position. it was summer all over again. yoongi always taking advantage at the fact that jimin was extremely flexible.

"look at your pretty pussy taking my cock so well..so so fucking wet.."

jimin moaned loudly at his words. fuck yoongi can be so hot at times. jimin sometimes wonders why he doesn't just stick with him. yoongis everything you can ask for in a boyfriend. plus, his dick size is a plus.

yoongi warned jimin about his near orgasm, jimin nodding hastily to that.

"p-please fill me up sir!..i-i need your cum inside me..now!"

jimin begged for yoongi to come. and with that, yoongi snapped his hips forward at an animalistic speed. jimin seeing stars at this point. that set jimin off.

"jungk—-y-yoongi!.."

fuck. he did not just almost say the wrong name. holy shit. jimins face went red, you couldn't really tell though since, he was already flustered since the beginning

white ropes of cum burst out of jimins aching cock. yoongi felt the boy tighten around him, groaning as he forced his thrusts. jimin overstimulated, grabbed onto the duvet, whimpering constantly.

"c-c'mon sir..cum inside me already..fill me up so hard—"

those words were all yoongi needed. his release spilling into the smaller boy. jimin letting out a sinful moan.

"fuck..you're always so good at that jimin.."

jimin enjoyed the constant praises he got from yoongi. jimins legs falling down on to the bed, panting  heavily. yoongi laid himself beside the smaller boy, pressing himself behind jimin, kissing at his soft shoulders.

"why can't you just be all mine..."

yoongi mumbled as he scattered kisses all over jimins nape. jimin wasn't sure if he was suppose to hear that, after it all it was quite inaudible but, jimin has good hearing.

"hey, wake me up in an hour? ima take a small nap."

jimin changed the topic quickly. not in the right state of mind to answer such a question.

"of course, sweetheart."

sweetheart. yoongi is so whipped for jimin. jimin hated it. he didn't hate yoongi or the cheesy shit he says, but jimin hated how he takes advantage of it. yoongi's an angel. an angel jimin doesn't deserve whatsoever.

if only yoongi knew who jimin was thinking of. who jimin was thinking of the whole time. god how much jimin wished the kisses he was receiving on his back were from jungkook.

he wasn't going to deny it at this point. everything in his mind led to jungkook. jimin blankly stared at the wall, wondering why jungkook. why fucking jeon jungkook. why him. why not, yoongi, taehyung..[redacted].

why, him.

i swear to fucking god if this deletes again i'll cry. ANYWAYS ENJOY, if this doesn't end up deleting when it uploads-