thirteen (special!)

hello loves! i've been pretty busy with online school due to the corona virus,, i hope you all are okay :(.

this chapter is about jimins first time, since some people said yes to it. so here ya gooo.

reminder;; this was them as freshman's, going into sophomore year! this chapter takes places in past, not the present,, don't get confused :p.

also i don't proofread my writing, so, yeah you're allowed to clown my writing errors.

enjoy this wack ass chapter :D.

—————-

authors pov:

freshman year had come to an end, everyone desperately making plans over the summer. jimin however had lost tons of weight throughout the three very first weeks of summer break.

not in a healthy way. not at all. jimin made tons of a friends freshman year. but for the wrong reasons. they usually just picked on him for his weight, or constantly poked his stomach and called it "cute". jimin in no way found it cute. nonetheless, he'd force a smile, he allowed himself to get picked on. it was the only way to keep his, "friends".

jimin starved himself. the last month of school was when he started. he was tired of getting picked on. he was tired of being called cute for being, fat. he was tired. so tired. tired of living, sometimes. most of the time. all the time.

it wasn't too hard to starve himself. his parents weren't ever around to check up on him. they would leave some food for jimin, but you can already take a guess. he threw the food out. the most he ate were peelings of fruits. and sometimes, he'd forget.

it was already nearly august, and jimin went from weighing 320, down to 116. he wasn't satisfied yet. he wanted to reach the 90's. maybe lower. maybe until he wasn't even visible. that would be nice.

currently jimin had been entering a gym he went to every day in the afternoons. jimin worked hard on having his body be built like instagram models. models in general. probably even better if that were possible.

jimin went to his usual spot where there wasn't much people around. plus, in the afternoons it was known for the gym to be empty. perfect.

he picked up some weights, always progressing up in the number of pounds it held. jimin always started off with squats just to get him going. doing it until he felt his legs nearly snap off.

jimin nearly reached 67 squats until he felt his eyes latch onto something. something muscular and thick. you could almost see the veins popping out through the tight shorts the person had been wearing. jimin couldn't seem to take his eyes off of them.

he also didn't notice he stopped midway of his squat just to stare at the glorious thighs.

"i'm up here, jimin."

thump.

jimin had fallen down on his bum. the familiar voice taken him by surprise. jeon jungkook. jimin's wide eyes slowly traveled up to meet jungkooks puzzled ones.

"how..h-how do you know my nam-"

"everyone's knows you jimin, don't make me look like the creeper here."

that was true. everyone did know jimin, but like mentioned earlier, for the wrong reasons.

the two just stared at each other, clueless onto what to say next. of course, jimin broke the silence. like always.