eight

authors pov:
jimin's school had a small break due to the school catching numerous students getting high in the stalls. the smell eventually got around hallways and classrooms, making many faint or pass out. however, jimin enjoyed the smell. it reminded him of the summer when all he'd do is get high until he blacked out.

anyways, it was a four day break. they returned friday which was pointless, but that's how the world works. it was currently 7pm on the dot, parents were gone for two days straight. work, and work. never had time to make for jimin. his parents weren't divorced but, they just forced themselves to stick as a couple to keep the family close. jimin had a younger sister, but she followed along with his parents. leaving him completely alone. talk about favorites, huh?

jimin didn't mind being alone, he enjoyed silence. usually on days like this, he takes long baths and shaves everywhere to leave his body soft and smooth like butter. but he had already done that. jimin wore a long short that reached his upper thighs, wearing panties underneath. jimin wasn't going to wear pants after he had just put lotion on his legs.

he rested his body on the couch, thighs beautifully expanding as his body was fully laid down. he thought the view was beautiful. jimin has a gorgeous body. he loves his body most of the time. he doesn't really work for it, it's just genes that run throughout the Parks.

he went on his phone, having a weird instinct to immediately click on snapchat. he had at least 200 people left on delivered, and a shit ton of adds. jimin was extremely known. he was an angel. an angel everyone wanted their hands on. his views passed 5k, it wasn't THAT much, but, jimin liked the high number.

"should i—yes i should."

jimin swiped to the camera, taking a photo of his thighs that were luscious and shining. he posted it to a specific private story. having jungkook, yoongi, taehyung, [redacted], and other boys he's messed around with, on that story.

time skip; 2 hours later ; 8pm.

jimin had been in his bedroom, legs spread open, while watching some random videos. his legs were spread open since, he's been used to being that position a lot, it's now comfortable for him. his bedroom wasn't that secure compared to the rest of his house. it was on the first floor, far from the other rooms since he liked his own space. a window on the other side of the bedroom that showed the dark streets.

what jimin hadn't noticed is all the notifications he received on his phone, he put it on do not disturb for many reasons. not wanting lectures from how possessive all those boys can be. little did he know what was about to come to him.

jimin turned himself to lay on his stomach, his long shirt curving along his plump ass, panties slightly showing. he had headphones plugged deep into his ears, intrigued into whatever he had been watching. what he didn't notice was the window opening, one shorter and one taller boy stepping in.

somehow, that didn't seem to catch jimins attention. the two boys carefully closed the window, as well as the door that belonged to jimins room, locking it.

"are you sure you wanna do this..?"

"i'm sure, haven't had a taste of that in a bit too long."

"how has he not noticed us..?"

"shut the fuck up, namjoon, let's surprise the boy."

namjoon was another boy jimin messed around with in the summer. not only that, but namjoon was one of jimins ex's. it ended only because namjoon didn't satisfy jimins needs. he came to change his mind today, but he wanted a little help. so he brought a friend, a friend that had already been mentioned in this story.

namjoon carefully set himself on top of jimin, crotch meeting jimins plump ass. jimin removed just headphones and gasped loudly before a hand covered his mouth. jimin could recognize those large hands anywhere. mentally regretting everything at this moment.

"thought you could get away with posting such things? hm?"

namjoon whispered in the smaller boys ear. jimin whimpered. namjoon's voice was so hot, and jimin could not hold back the effect it had on him.

"whimpering already, jiminie ? pathetic whore."

jimin's heart stopped. he was so fucked. after today, his legs wouldn't properly work. he picked up on the voice almost immediately. oh how bad jimin has craved this moment.

"i bet this is turning him on, isn't it, slut?"

namjoon flipped jimin over after saying that, gazing down at him. he scoffed with a smirk on his lips. jimins doe eyes, wide and full of curiosity. he craved anything at this moment. subconsciously spreading his legs.

"look at the fucking whore, legs already wide open."

"i..."

slap.

"don't fucking speak."

namjoon left a hand print on jimins cheek, jimin holding back a moan at the friction. he heard a chuckle in the distance. of course he had to be laughing.

"jungkook, wanna explain to the slut why we're here?"

jungkook walked closer to the males, standing beside the bed as he started directly into jimins sparkling eyes. he leaned down, roughly gripping his chin as he spoke in a harsh tone.

"we're gonna teach you a lesson, of what happens to attention whores, maybe then, you'll learn a thing or two to not post what's, mine."

namjoon quickly barged in to correct one thing. however, jungkook purposely said, knowing exactly what words he used.

"ours."

"same shit."

jimin caught the small glare namjoon delivered to jungkook. it was obvious there was a small tension between the two, and jimin was quick to break that. he lowered both his hands to reach out to squeeze both their crotches, their eyes widening as jimin suddenly took control.

"the fuck do you think you're doing?"

jimin giggled, giving the two crotches in his hands a squeeze.

"starting this, since you two are fighting like little girls, and somehow, i'm, the pathetic whore."

jimin would regret saying that. he wasn't allowed to speak in the first place. that was one rule broken. and now, he had broken multiple rules.

namjoon and jungkook laughed in unison. it wasn't any laugh to join in on, it was laugh that you should be scared of. jimin was certainly terrified, but he was fucking curious.

suddenly, he was being flipped, being back on his chest, namjoons hands pinning down his wrists beside his head, jungkook pulling jimins shirt up to reveal the fat ass that belonged to the one and only, park jimin. jimin's teeth were sunk down on his lower lip, knowing exactly what was about to happen.

"count for me, would you?"

jungkook casually demanded, hands massaging the fat skin in his hands.

"y-yes.."

jimin replied in a shaky voice. nothing had happened yet and jimin already felt aroused. and that's when it all began.

"yes what?"

"yes..d-daddy.."

"what a good boy."
————————

i'm sorry i ended it there omg (i'm not sorry, suffer losers >:D . )

+ this chapter was pretty long, kina proud of myself.

ok, bye bye! also pls follow me for more updates ! and thank you for 5k reads and 100+ votes ! <3