twenty one

very, stressful chapter. very disappointing one???

smut right ahead :D

yall ab to be MAD. ^_^

also i hope this chapter helps out any confusion onto jimin and jins sudden relationship :).

————————————————-

authors pov:

sometimes, people don't change. no matter how hard they try, their toxicity will remain with them.

sometimes, it's hard to let go. hard to let go of your past when it's stuck with you for so long. there's a saying, "you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one." jimin was stuck on a certain chapter of his life, addicted to it.

he couldn't stop re-reading that chapter in his life.

"f-fuck...t-this is so w-wrong..."

his long tender fingers rubbed his rosy leaking tip, slightly shoving his finger tip at the slit. his dick twitching at the oddly pleasurable feeling.

"really? your body says otherwise, jiminie."

——————————

flashback to chapter 19
(recommended to go read that
chapter again for this to make sense .)

jimin was stuffed in jins chest, short little breaths coming out of him as he slowly calmed down from his panic attack earlier. a loud door slam made the pair flinch, attention now on the front door. jungkook was no longer in sight.

"w-where..w-why did he leave jin..i-is h-he mad—"

"baby, he's tired he probably had plans and, i'm taking care of you just nicely, just us, right?"

"right..t-thank you jinnie.."

after that day, the two were inseparable. just like before but, somehow closer. they agreed on discussing about the time the pair got high and nearly had sex, it was awkward at first but they ended up having a deal. they would go out on one date and see how it goes.

if they were meant to be friends or, more then friends.

after their date, they ended up having a cuddling session and ended the night with a make out session. they made things official after a second date. although jimin was a bit "iffy" since this was his best friend of nearly 9 years, maybe it would be a good idea.

jin knows him the best, why would it be a bad idea to date his best friend?

maybe because jungkook still roamed around in his head, no matter what. maybe it was because even though jin knew him best, he still wasn't satisfied. still wasn't happy. but he forced himself to believe otherwise.

end of flashback

jimin back was up against his broad chest, the fresh air hitting his leaking cock. this was dangerous, about to have sex in an alleyway. yeah an alleyway. the horny fucker couldn't hold back, or better said, the taller male couldn't keep his hands off jimin.

it was almost impossible.

"w-why h-haven't you texted me..t-talked—ahh..—to m-me for nearly two weeks..you fucking b-bitch.."