seventeen.

and i shall continue :). don't get mad <3

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING! MENTION OF RAPE⚠️

DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THE TOPIC OF RAPE.

———————————————————-

authors pov:

thrust.

"s-so fast..s-slow down.."

thrust.

thrust.

thrust.

"shut the fuck up, whore."

the girl let out exaggerated moans when she felt her guts being moved around. god, he didn't care about what she had to say, he needed to release some stress. god he didn't even care if she finished or not, as long as he did.

"wait..i-i'm almost the-"

"sorry, i have to get going, see you around."

the girl began spitting out all types of profanity at the boy, saying she'd expose him somehow. he wasn't too worried, he heard that from every girl he fucked.

he soon found himself walking out the house he had been in, leaving the girl unfinished and whiney. fuck she was so annoying but, jungkook, didn't mind it. why was jungkook currently having sex with some girl from school? cause his eyes decided to wander over at someones phone earlier at school. he didn't mean to, he just heard an overly dramatic gasp and it caught his attention and he soon became curious. lesson taught, don't let curiosity get the best of you, jungkook.

seokjins pov:

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT BALLS."

god, i didn't mean to be loud. but it caught me off guard. jimins ass on my screen? i mean, nice ass bro, but, seriously? i thought jimin had promised to quit all this hoeing around bullshit? once a hoe, always a hoe, huh?

no one seemed to pay attention to me, maybe they were all already seeing the same photo i was seeing. however, i overheard an argument, it was quite funny.

"it has to be jinyoung! he has a fat ass!"

one girl said.

"so does jimin, god i'd peg him."

the other said.

"you're a fucking lesbian jennie."

"so?"

i couldn't help but laugh myself. how clueless they are, but i already knew who it was. those blue and white bedsheets? yeah got them for jimin as a present. he hated it. but hey at least it was something. a man was broke. they were at a garage sale for five fucking dollars, good deal amirite?

as i walked down the hallways of the victoria secret scented girls, i didn't fail to catch one of them being cornered by the lovely, jungkook. he seemed rather pissed off then flirty with her. she seemed too clueless to notice. all i did was blink and the pair ahead of me were gone. i didn't think much of it.

what i was thinking about was jimin. he hasn't texted me back yet? was he in bed with someone right now? i wouldn't be too surprised. one time he accidentally sent me a voice note of him getting fucking railed by god knows who. ever since, i've been questioning my existence. why me. fucking park jimin, why am i your best friend?

authors pov:

the following week after..