tres

jimin's pov:
i hated him. no. that's a lie. i don't hate him. i hate the way he could get me all wrapped up in his finger. my face went red at those words. yeah, i was begging for him. fuck. fuck you, taehyung.

"n-no...s-shut up!"

damn jimin, it totally doesn't show the effect this man has on you. that cocky grin built up on his face. it reminds me onto why i was begging for him in the first place. taehyung is godly. every inch of him is godly. especially his huge glory co-

"do you really want me to shut up, jimin? you enjoy me talking like that don't you? your pretty little eyes on my lips, what? miss me? hm?"

i mentally cursed at myself. my eyes were plastered on his perfectly heart shaped lips. do i miss him? no, no you don't. you missed his touch that's all, jimin. not him. right? just lust.

"no. fuck off, seriously."

i swallowed the clump in my throat that built up. those words came out harsher than intended. but did it have an affect on the tall asshole in front of me? of course not. he laughed. fucking dick.

"you're such a baby, y'know? can't even talk without that pout."

i never came across to the fact that my lips were formed in a pout. i lose taehyung, you win. i can't ever get around arguments with him, he knows he right. he know.

i shamefully nodded.

"i actually wanted to, talk."

he emphasized talk. why? i don't know. i mean i have an idea on to what "talk" means, i just hope i'm wrong this one time. although, taehyung proves me wrong all the time.

"talk about what exactly?"

he smirked. he fucking smirked. fuck i could've sworn i fell to my knees but they just felt wobbly and on the edge of snapping in half. his hand grasped my arm, pulling me into a janitors closet. it felt familiar by its known scent, chemicals and such. i made a face at it, which he obviously picked up on.

"you remember this place? you weren't making faces last time. you were already begging for me jimin, on your knees, those pretty lips so eager..so so eager.."

his finger dragged my lower lip downwards. he got me aroused in a matter of seconds, my pants tightening after every word he spoke. fuck you taehyung. in this case, fuck me taehyung.