Chapter 2: The Origin of Bipper

Bipper had created Weird-mageddon in his world, trapping Mable in a hallucination that would be hers to command, Soos and Wendy soon joining her in the bubble. Gideon was kept captive in the pyramid as entertainment for the other demons. Stanford was tough to break, but they were able to get a demon to hypnotize him and reveal all of his secrets.

The other demons were busy ruling Earth while Bipper was getting a headstart in conquering alternate dimensions. Bipper would go on an entire rant about his backstory, but he doesn't remember it. When Bill took over Dipper's body and used his powers in it, their souls fused and created a new one. The only thing familiar to Bipper were the names Bill, Dipper and Mable. Of course he knew Mable would get in the way of things so he just locked her up.

Anyways, back to the story.

Bipper roamed the forest, whistling a little song he made up. He had no idea where he was but the first objective was to find civilization so he could declare himself as their new ruler. But it was more difficult then thought so, the forest seemed to go on forever.

"God this is gonna take eternity, might as well burn the forest to get this over with." Bipper creates a blue fire with his right hand, the sleeve was slightly burned, most likely from the flames.

Wirt rushed out of the bushes and grabs Bipper's arm, "Doing that would be unwise."

"And why not Mr. Deer-wannabe?" Bipper glares at Wirt.

"Because you would only burn the leaves and attract the creatures of the night, if you wish to go towards civilization then I can take you to my cottage to rest for the night, then we leave in the morning." Wirt offers.

Bipper thinks about it before putting the flame out, "Fine. Alright. But we get to civilization at the crack of dawn." Bipper wasn't a patient person but god what he wouldn't give just to get one night of rest.

Wirt sighs in relief, "Okay, follow me." Wirt started walking to the mill. The walk was silent and the only noise was the leaves crunching under their feet and the wind blowing gently. Everything was peaceful that night and it was enjoyable. But the closer they got to the mill, the colder it got.

When going to the mill, you would usually pass by a small pond that had some coy and you could sometimes see deer snacking on the grass, it was always an enjoyable sight to see. But this time, when passing the pond, snow was surrounding it, the pond was frozen and the wind was strong. Above the pond was a pale blue boy floating above it, a slightly insane smile on his face and a very shiny and cold crown atop his head. The boys name will later be known as Finn.