Chapter 6: A Child's Fall

Everyone sat down in a small circle since Wirt demanded that and they can't disobey him. "Now. I want to know how all of you got here." He scanned the small crowd.

"Well. I was brought here because I'm an all powerful demon who plans on taking over all dimensions. Not to toot my own horn but I did burn down my world and released all demons from the Nightmare Realm." Bipper said confidently.

"I-I was thrown here by someone I thought I could t-trust..." Finn says quietly.

"Poor Marco here was cursed and I do love to dabble a bit in the dark magics, which isn't accepted from where I come from. So we had to run away before we were sealed in an unbreakable crystal right next to my great great great great great great grandma." Star answers while petting Marco's hair to keep him tame.

Everyone looked at Frisk, "What about you?" Wirt raises an eyebrow. Frisk sighs

----

Frisk had lived through the pacifist route, they lived with Toriel and the others, life was incredibly peaceful. Yet the power to reset it all was a strong temptation Frisk gave into. Resetting the world with only them remembering what life was like.

The progression of insanity was slow, everytime they thought they were satisfied with their life, they reset. They'd change small things up, like their words and decisions, and slowly that included hitting a monster or two. Then killing a monster or two.

The thrill was exciting but when they reached the end, Chara didn't kill them, Chara didn't steal their soul, instead, they offered a partnership. One in which Chara would be able to control Frisk's actions by telling them what to do but also allowing Frisk to keep their soul and body.

"Let's start over in a new world, kill every monster, and move on." Chara offered with an eerie smile. Frisk had simply nodded and walked into the abyss until they came across a new option.

New world? Y/N

"Press the Y" Chara had whispered. Frisk obeyed. Next thing you know, they both had awoken in a strange forest with so much to discover, and destroy. You can only imagine the rush they felt when a being with branches on his head and dull rainbow eyes approached.