Chapter 11: A New Home For The Demon

It was a few days after Bipper had disappeared, no one had seen him, heard him, or sensed him anywhere. Max and Star asked around town but to no avail, Bipper was gone. Where was the real question.

--

When Bipper went down the tunnel again, the world was different. Instead of the attic from Gravity Falls, it was that room again in the mill, god this place is weird. Bipper was careful about roaming the mill. Changes were noticeable, the place was cleaner, more refreshed and bright.

Bipper entered the living room, everyone was there. Wirt, Finn, Star, Marco, Frisk, and even the new kid Bipper never got the name of. All of them avert their attention to Bipper, Wirt stands up, "Bipper, we've been waiting for you." His colorful eyes were replaced with magenta buttons. "Coraline, has been waiting for you." He gestures to the kitchen.

Bipper was cautious to enter the kitchen but when he did, he saw a woman with blue hair, a navy sweater with stars on it, slender metal hands, and most importantly, spider legs that sent chills down Bipper's spine.

Coraline looks at him with her navy button eyes. "Bipper, welcome home." She smiles warmly at him but honestly, he was unsettled by it.

"Who are you?" Bipper glared at Coraline and tried backing away but was prevented from doing so by Wirt, Finn, and Marco blocking the way out.

"Why, I'm Coraline, a new edition to your...house of creatures." Coraline scans the fake versions of Bipper's friends. "I'm here to give you a better place to live, as it seems where you lived before wasn't the best. No one appreciated your demonic powers, they took you for a child."

Bipper hung onto every word as he felt all of them were right, "Ya...they do take me for a child."

"But here you can rule over as much as you want. We'll be your new 'friends'. We'll take you seriously and follow you through your world domination." Coraline knew exactly what spots to poke at to get Bipper to join them.

Bipper's worried expression formed into a happier one, he was finally going to be in a place where he would be taken seriously, "Ya. Ya okay!" Bipper looks up at Coraline, "I'll stay here, I'll conquer the world!" His hand lights up as he held it out to Coraline, "It's a deal!"

Coraline shook the flaming hand with no hesitation, although she was concerned about the fire.

(Here's a chapter y'all, enjoy)