Chapter 8: A Spider And A Cult

Meanwhile in the forest with Wirt and Greg. They came across a small child wearing all white, a wide smile displayed on his face. Wirt was creeped out but thankful the child didn't try to kill him like Frisk. The child, instead, was very cooperative and chatty, like Greg was when he was alive.

It saddened Wirt to be reminded of the old days but hey, what can you do about it. It was actually a very pleasant trip back to the mill, a bit odd because the child kept talking about some space creature and toxic negative energy floating in our air.

"So how did you end up here child?" Wirt asks. The child smiles up at Wirt.

"My savior Daniel sent me. He wanted me to get others to find happiness and ascend to the next level!" Alright. That's creepy. "The world is written in impurities and negative energies. Daniel is making his progress though. I love Daniel." Definitely creepy.

"Oookay. What's your name?"

"Max. What about you?"

"My name is Wirt, but I am also known as the Beast of The Woods."

"Interesting! I hope we can be great friends Wirt!"

--

Bipper analyzed the button-eyed family in front of him. His mom approached him, "Hello sweetie. You're just in time for dinner. I hope you're hungry for spaghetti." She smiled sweetly at him.

Bipper was very confused. He only recognized Mable but that was it. "Uh. Who are you creeps?"

"Why, we're your family sport!" His dad kneels next to him and wraps an arm around him.

"But I'm a demon. Demons don't have families. For the record, only 3 faces look familiar." Bipper brushes the arm off and goes over to Mable, "Why are your eyes like that? Are you blind or something from it?"

"Of course not bro! But these eyes are a gift, a blessing. In fact, we have a pair of yellow buttons just for you." Mable smiles, it was unsettling warm and creepy, "I think they'll look beautiful in your eyes."