[2] M I K E W H E E L E R

[bestfriend!mike]

wc:263

You and Mike had gotten into an argument a few weeks ago,it started when some guy had asked you out

You and Mike had gotten into an argument a few weeks ago,it started when some guy had asked you out.You were going to say no but Mike got into a mood with you for no reason.When you asked him about it he denied everything and called you some nasty things.

"Y/N."He greeted.

You just nodded in response.

You heard him walk closer to you,you ignored him and stared down at the magazine Max and Eleven had passed you.

"Earth to Y/N."Mike called waving his hand in front of your face.

You ignored him but he grabbed your arm and made you face him.

"Listen to me Y/N I'm sorry."He said looking deep into your eyes.

"Why?"You asked him.

"What are you talking about?"He asked you.

"Why'd you say it?"You asked him.

He let go of your hand.

"I just did."He said walking away.

You had enough of his bull shit and grabbed him by the arm and spun him around.

"Tell me why Mike."You insisted.

"I told you I just -"Mike started but you cut him off.

"Mike tell me."You said raising your voice slightly.

"It's because I love you."He said breaking from your grasp and walking away from you.

You smiled to yourself before you shouted something back to him.

"I love you too."You shouted before turning around to walk back to El and Max with a smile on your face and Mike did the same as he approached Lucas and Will.