Family Time

Chapter 5

~Grace P.O.V.~

Today me, Grant and Gale are going to spend some time together. We are going to go to the lake and spend the day on our dad's speed boat. After that we are going to meet up with mom and dad and eat dinner together.

"Are you ready?" Gale yelled.

"Almost!" I yelled back, sliding on my tank top.

Once I was down stairs I asked, "Are y'all ready to go?"

They agreed and we were out the door.

Once we got to the boat the boys fought over who got to drive the boat. Of course Gale won and Grant was left sitting in the back.

Gale took off and I could already tell by the smiles on all our faces that this was going to be a good day.

~Elijah's P.O.V.~

Today since Grace has plans with Gale and Grant, I am hanging out with the guys.

"So what do y'all want to do today?" I asked.

"How about a Halloween marathon?" Jayson asked.

Alex immediately agreed, that was there favorite scary movie series.

About halfway through the second movie there was a knock on the door, "Jayson go get it." me and Alex said in unison.

Jayson groaned and answered the door, about a minute later Jayson was dragged into the room by Damon, looking lifeless.

I ran over to him and yelled, "What did you do to him Damon?"

"Relax, I only snapped his neck. He should wake up in a few minutes." He said calmly.

"How did you find us?" I asked pointing my attention to him.

"Well, like I said before, I'm watching you." he said.

'Shit" I thought. He knows about me and Grace, that is why he is here.

"Then you know?" I asked.

Alex was frozen in his spot, he was confused. "Sure as hell, I do. I asked you to do one thing Elijah. One damn thing." he yelled slowly stepping towards me as I took a step back.

"Damon stop." Alex said as he pulled out a wooden stake.

"Alex, shut up, I won't kill him. I will just make him suffer."

Just then he sped towards me and stabbed me in the gut. I yelled out in pain and sunk to the floor. Alex sped to Damon and they began fighting.

I was becoming weak. I yanked out the wooden stake and held it in my hand. I stood up slowly and stabbed Damon in the back. I snapped his neck and looked at Alex who was staring at me in shock.

"I will explain later, right now we need to move. We have another house in the woods that Damon doesn't know about. We need to go there to keep us safe. He will be out for blood after this, and I am afraid he will go after Grace." I sighed.

Jayson woke up and I told him to pack his things. Once we were ready we all sped away to the new house.

All I could do was think about how I would keep Grace safe. What should I do?

~Grace's P.O.V.~

"Slow down!" I yelled at Gale laughing.

"Fine." He said. Grant was standing up when Gale came to a complete stop. Grant fell over and off the boat. Good thing he can swim. I, along with Gale, busted out laughing.