One Awesome Werewolf Party

Chapter 24

Dedicated to @crazylyfe124 for being an amazing fan! Thank you bunches love!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up knowing that today was Jax's birthday. I was surprisingly happy, I wanted to have some fun with the guys and Mel.

I walked down the stairs and made my self a bowl of cereal.

"Hey, doll face." Damon said from behind.

"I like that one." I smiled turning around.

"I thought you would." he said reaching into the fridge to get some blood.

"You ready for the party?" I asked him.

"I guess, but I'm still pissed at Jax for what he did to you." Damon said sucking the blood out of the bag.

"It's all good. We are going to have fun today, okay?" I said putting my hands on his shoulders.

"Okay." he said giving me a hug.

"I'm going to go change now, you should too." I said.

I texted Mel and told her to come over because we were going to leave soon. She told me that she was already ready and was on her way.

I changed into my dress and slipped on my heels. I applied some mascara, eye liner and some red lipstick.

I walked down stairs and heard a knock at the door, perfect timing.

The boys were down stairs waiting patiently in their suits.

I told Jayson to go get the door.

Damon cat whistled, "Absolutely gorgeous, doll face."

Eli punched him in the shoulder, "Don't talk to my girl like that."

I smiled, "It's ok, Eli." I wrapped my arms around him and pecked his cheek.

Mel walked in and I ran to give her a hug, "You look sexy, boo."

"Not so bad yourself, bitch." She smiled.

"Who are you?" Damon asked.

"Damon, this is Melisa." I said, I forgot he didn't know who she was.

"Well Melisa, it was nice to meet you." Damon said taking Mel's hand and kissing it.

I smiled, 'Finally Damon has moved on.' I saw a light blush on Mel's cheeks and I smiled wider.

'Not so fast, I can't let you go that quickly.' Damon said in my thoughts.

I shook my head and I walked back over to Eli, holding his hand.

"You guys ready to go?" I asked.

"Yep." They all said.

With that we all walked out the door and headed for the party.

When we got there, Kathy came up to me in a beautiful dress and hugged me.

"You look beautiful." She said.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Well Jax is over there if you want to go say hi." She said pointing to a table.

I let Alex and Jayson go do their own thing, and Damon and Eli followed me to Jax with Mel.

He quickly glanced at me then took a double take, completely ignoring the conversation going on in front of him.

"Hey Grace!" He said giving me a big hug which took me by surprise.

Of course I hugged him back.