Stengths and Weakness

Chapter 9

~Eli's P.O.V.~

Alex was sitting beside me and I was laying on the bed.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asked.

"Listen, Damon is flipping out about me being with Grace. He tried to kill me because of it. He also tried to kill you. But he couldn't, he looks at you and he sees dad. That scares him, but then he really looks at you and he sees all those childhood memories that keeps him from killing you."

"What are you saying?"

"Alex, you are his weakness."

"So, how could we use that to our advantage?"

"We have to come up with a plan first. We are blessed that we are safe right now, he can't handle the fact that he almost killed you so he is going to most likely lay low for about a week or two, but then he will try again."

"Okay." He said.

"Can you let Grace back in?" I asked.

He nodded and walked to the door.

Grace walked in and sat beside me.

Alex walked down stairs with Jayson.

"How have you been?" I asked.

"As well as I can be when my boyfriend is in a vampire coma." She joked.

I laughed. "I'm sorry. I fought for you. You are the reason I am alive right now."

She smiled and grabbed my hand, "How is that?"

"I just couldn't leave you, I had to fight for the girl that I love."

She smiled and kissed my cheek.

*Flashback*

~Grace's P.O.V~

I was sitting on the couch with Jayson waiting for Eli and Alex to return.

Just then the door flew open and Alex fell through with a body in his hands.

I ran to Alex and saw that Eli was in his arms, pale and lifeless.

"What happened?!" I screamed.

Jayson grabbed my waist and took me to my room. "I'm sorry Grace but you need to stay here for a minute, we need to help Eli." He said.

I began to bawl, "You come g-get me w-when you are d-done!" I yelled.

He ran out of the room and left me sitting on my bed with Sassy.

An hour later Jayson came in, "Grace come with me."

I followed him to Eli's room. He opened the door and Eli was laying on his bed still pale and lifeless.

I ran to his side and cried. Is he dead?

"He's not dead, he is just in a coma." Jayson said reading my mind.

Alex walked in looking weak, I wiped away the tears and ran up to him. I gave him a big hug, "Thank you so much for saving him." I said.

"He's my brother, of course I am going to save him." He said.

"Well thank you. I don't know what I would do without him."

I have a feeling that I will be staying longer than a month, I just don't know how to tell my parents. I will have to come up with another lie.

For the whole week that Eli was asleep I fed him and cared for him, I didn't leave his side. Jayson and Alex had to bring me my meals, even though I didn't eat that much.

I would sleep on the floor in hopes that he would wake up. He finally did on the seventh day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you think they should handle Damon next time with Alex being his weakness?

Please Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Thx Loves,

~¢ayla