We Have Some Catching Up to Do

Chapter 7

~Grace's P.O.V~

I woke up to the sunlight shining through my window. I slowly get out of bed and walk to my closet. I grab a pair of booty shorts and a hoodie and change in the bathroom.

When I walk down the stairs, I can smell the bacon and pancakes that someone is cooking. I walk into the kitchen and take a seat on the counter next to Eli cooking.

I have a question that I have just been itching to ask. I feel it is too weird, but it causes me to worry.

I finally decided that I would ask, I couldn't wait any longer, "Um, do y'all drink human blood?" I asked nervously.

Eli stopped what he was doing and looked at me and sighed, "I knew you would ask that."

"Do you?" I asked.

"No we drink animal blood. We are not murderers." He said.

"Okay, that's all I wanted to know." I said getting off of the counter.

"Breakfast is ready." he said before I walked out. I went over and got some food and sat down at the dining room table and began eating. The boys came down stairs and sat at the table with me. They just drank some coffee and tried to wake up.

Once I was done, I cleaned my plate and walked into the living room. The boys eventually came in there and turned on the TV. Eli sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me.

We were watching Halloween for some reason. It isn't even Halloween yet, we have another month.

"Why are we watching Halloween?" I asked.

"It is their favorite." Eli answered.

Just then Micheal Myers popped up from behind and I jumped a little. Eli rubbed my shoulders and whispered so only I could hear, "Aww, is my Gracie scared?"

I slapped his shoulder and said, "No I just wasn't expecting that."

"Sure." he said smirking.

I just roll my eyes and lean my head on his chest. He kissed my head and we watched the movie. Once it was over I walked up to my room and sat on my bed and turned on the radio. I didn't do anything but just sit there and listen to the music.

After about an hour Eli came in and he sat down by me on my bed. I sat up and looked at him. For some reason I just wanted to kiss him and not worry about anything in the world.

I looked at him and Take Me to Church came on and I just started kissing him. He was shocked at first by my kissing him out of no where but he kissed me back after a few seconds. He licked, almost bit, my bottom lip begging for entrance. I gladly agreed and he pushed me down on the bed.

He kissed my neck and I ran my hands all through his hair and on his back. His hands traveled all over my waist.

Just then there was a knock on the door and Eli groaned. He kept kissing me and asked irritated, "What?!"

"I will come back later." it sounded like Jayson.

That was wise of him because we were in the middle of something.

We were making out for about an hour when he started to slide his hands under my shirt. I didn't want this to get any further so I grabbed his hands, he pulled away and I looked away and bit my lip. I felt a little bad but I did not want it to go further.

He grabbed my cheek and made me look at him and said, "Grace, it is fine. If you don't want to, we don't have to. I can wait a lifetime for you."

He is so sweet. "Thank you." I said then got up and walked down stairs.

~Elijah's P.O.V~

When she went down stairs I couldn't help but just stay there and take in her smell. It sounds weird but she always smells so good. She wears the coconut perfume that I love so much, It reminds me of my mom. She always did like the smell of coconuts.

I feel bad that she has to be here, I know my mom didn't like it when my dad did something like this to her. So I am going to get her something to hopefully make her feel better.

I walked through the living room and Grace asked where I was going.

"Out." I said smirking.

I walked out the door and ran to where I needed to go to get her gift.

~Grace's P.O.V~

Wow that was weird, where was he going.

I looked to Alex and asked, "Do you know where he is going?"

He shrugged and looked at me, "He might be going out to feed."

"Oh." I said in a sad voice.

"It will take a while to get used to it, sorry." he said.

"It's okay, I will just have to grow up." I said.

About an hour later Eli walked through the door and he had the biggest grin on his face.

He had something behind him. I stood up along with Jayson and Alex and asked, "What do you have?"

Eli looked at me and said, "I have something for you."

"What is it?"

He pulled something out from behind him and I screamed. "OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! YOU DIDN'T!" I screamed and scooped up the black pug puppy out of his hands.

He grabbed everything that I needed for her from outside and brought it in.

"Her name is Sassy." he said wrapping the pink spiked collar around her neck.

"That is so cute." I set her down and she ran all over the living room stopping only to sniff around and mess with Jayson.

Jayson looked uncomfortable around Sassy, which is probably why she likes to mess with him.

I laid out her bed in the living room and set up her food and water bowl in the kitchen. I grabbed a squeaky toy and played with Sassy for a while.

When she was tired we sat down on the couch and Eli sat next to me. Sassy jumped on the couch and sat right between me and Eli.

I laughed and leaned over to Eli, "Thank you." I said.

I gave him a kiss and Sassy growled. We all started laughing.

When it was time for bed I walked up the stairs with Sassy in my hands and Jayson came up behind me, "You better keep that thing in your room." he said.

I lifted her to where she was in his face, "Why don't you like her?" I asked, "She is so cute, look at those eyes." Sassy's tongue fell out of her mouth and she licked him in the face. I busted out laughing and he wiped it off.

"That's why." he said walking to his room.

"Kill joy why don't you." I said and walked into my room.

I changed and got into bed with Sassy, she crawled under the covers and fell asleep.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

A/N: What do you think of Sassy?

Please Vote!

Comment!

And Share!

~¢ayla