You Having Fun Yet?

Chapter 11

When I resurfaced from the water I saw Paul having a giggle fit. "You should have seen your face!" He laughed.

Melisa came up and laughed with him, "He's right."

"What fun things do you have planned?" I asked.

"Follow me." Paul said.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

We swam across the pool to a circle of people.

Eli was there along with Jayson and Alex. They were all laughing and having a good time, well everyone but Alex. He looked agitated.

"What are y'all doing?" I asked.

"Dare or dare." Paul answered.

"Okay." I said.

It was Jayson's turn and he had to kiss Melisa, they did it and we all laughed and oh'd as their kisses turned into a make out session.

When they were done Jayson looked around and his eyes landed on mine, 'Oh crap.' i thought. Which was stupid of me because he could read my mind, "Grace, I dare you to kiss Paul." he smirked.

'I will get you for this.' I thought and glared at him.

"Come here, you are going to have the time of your life." he laughed.

I swam over to him and saw how hard Eli was laughing. I couldn't help but laugh.

He grabbed the back of my head and our lips crashed together. It was steamy and crazy, something I had never experienced before. 'Wow for a gay guy, he really can kiss.' I thought.

'Watch it missy.' Eli said in my head.

We pulled away and everyone began laughing, hard. Even Paul and I laughed, "You having fun yet?" he asked.

"Hell yeah." I said.

A couple beers later I was giggling like a little girl and leaning against Eli. Okay, so maybe I had a little more than a couple.

"Grace sweetie are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm fucking awesome. Hey why do you have three eyes? I want three eyes." I shouted.

"Grace, lets get you to bed."

"No!" I yelled, "Back to the party." I said holding my beer in the air and walking to the pool. I ran into the screen door and I heard Eli laugh, "I meant to do that." I said slowly. Then I walked out, back to the party.

*************

I woke up in my bed, my head pounding. I got up and stumbled down to the living room.

"Hey, honey." Eli said.

"Aspirin, I need aspirin." I said.

Eli just laughed.

Sassy came running and barking. I grabbed my head and sunk into the couch, "Shut. Her. Up!" I yelled.

Someone put her outside and I sat up. Eli came over to me and handed me my pill and water.

"What did I do last night?" I asked.

"Do you really want to know?" he asked laughing.

"Um, I guess." I said scared to know what I did.

"Well you practically made out with every single guy at the party, even the gay ones." he laughed.

"Really?!" My eyes grew big.

"No. But you should have seen your face." he laughed.

I slapped him, "Don't do that to me."

"Okay, okay. You actually paraded around the entire neighborhood in your bikini with all the gay guys screaming about gay awareness." he laughed even harder.

I gasped, "I did what?!"

"You did that, no joke. I guess Paul can be persuasive." he laughed.

"Oh my God!"

"Oh and if that isn't enough you went up to this fat guy and asked, and I quote, 'When are you due?'"

My eyes widened but I laughed a little, "No!"

"Yesssss." he laughed.

My cheeks turned pink.

"I'm glad you had fun though." he said calming down.

"Thanks." I said leaning against him.

I can't believe I did all those things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed it!

Please Vote!

Comment!

And Share!

~Cayla