FIVE

-----------

-----------

"AND THEN I HAD A HORRIBLE DREAM, AMY," Sookie exclaimed as she sat in the passenger seat of Amy's Impala. The two females were driving towards their coworker's Dawn's house because Sam asked Sookie to see why she wasn't at work.

"What dream?" Amy asked with a laugh as she took a turn into the neighborhood where Dawn lived. It was near to Amy's own house.

Sookie's cheeks went pink as she looked through the window while shaking her head. "It doesn't matter... Dawn's house should be around near."

Amy rolled her eyes and stopped the car in front of the house. Sookie wanted to get out but the locks of the car went down causing the blonde female to snap her head at a shorter girl who stared at Sookie with a face. "If you don't tell me what horrible dreams you are having, my mind reading friend, I will be the one to read your mind!"

Sookie glared at Amy in annoyance but then gave up because it was hot in the car and Amy was very stubborn. She leaned closer to Amy and whispered into her ear causing Amy to open her mouth in shock and laugh. "You're having sex dreams about Bill?!"

"Shut up!" Sookie smacked Amy's arm causing Amy to stare at Sookie in surprise because those news were quite amusing and shocking.

Sookie usually hated dirty talk and anything in such matter. "Can you unlock the car until we burn like two sausages on an open fire?" Sookie pleaded in embarrassment as Amy smirked wickedly.

"Is it nice having dreamy sex with Bill?" Amy asked as she finally unlocked the car as the pair got out of the car. Sookie met Amy as the two began to approach Dawn's house. "Is it any different?"

"Amy..." Sookie trailed off. "Don't make me read your mind."

Amy never liked Sookie using her powers on her because her thoughts were her own, a friend Sookie was or not. "What? It's not like you ever had sex so I wanna see a perspective of a virgin dreaming having sex."

"Ugh, you're nasty," Sookie grumbled as the two stopped by Dawn's house's front door. Amy knocked on the door but got no reply. "Dawn?... It's us, Sookie and Amy. Honey, you overslept."

The two females got no response so Amy opened the screen door and knocked on the inner. "Weird," Amy mused quietly and tried the door handle to find that they weren't locked. "Dawn! Are you here?"

Both girls then heard an alarm going off as they saw the messed up living room as if someone had been fighting. "That's usually a sign of something very bad," Amy whispered to Sookie as they slowly walked towards the bedroom.