NINETEEN

-----------

-----------

IT FELT AS IF AMY HAD BEEN ASLEEP FOR FIVE HUNDRED YEARS. When she opened her eyes without any time understanding she felt the cold ground and rose her body into a sitting position.

Amy furrowed her eyebrows because she was in some warehouse below the ground and it took her a second to realize she had been kidnapped by someone. It was bright outside as she saw the light peer through a small creak of a window.

The Brennan girl tried to move her hands but noticed that they were stiff because she was actually cuffed to a pipe which prohibited her from moving and leaving. "Ah, great," Amy mused dully as she began to move her cuffed hand from one side to another to create noise so her abductor would come but it was empty.

She wasn't afraid, if what, she was happy he abducted her because she was going to see who he or she were and deal with it. Amy thought of herself as a hero and was ready to end the misery of women dying. If she wasn't his next victim.

Amy spent the rest of her day cuffed until the night set in and the doors from above opened. She widened her eyes and sat straight, her now numb hand still raised and cuffed. Amy decided to close her eyes and fake him by being asleep as she heard steps approach her.

She thought about who it was and then that someone tapped her cheek lightly so she scrunched her nose and finally saw the real killer.

The first thing Amy could feel was mad and sorry for Arlene because she was in love with a killer.

Rene was crouching in front of her with a small smirk so Amy stared back at him in bewilderment. "Didn't expect it to be you, Rene," she commented sadly, because she always thought him to be a good and polite man.

"Well, surprise," he commented with a wicked look on his face so Amy breathed out and thought if Arlene knew or if she was involved. Amy didn't think so. "How's your head? Not dizzy?"

Amy snickered, for some reason not afraid. She knew Sookie and others had already missed her presence and were looking. Though, his face and the fact that he killed her friends and gran made Amy feel like she was definitely next. And Amy had a purpose to live for. "It's fine, thanks," Amy sassed before tilting her head to a side to feel a sharp pain cross it. Maybe she wasn't as fine as she thought. "Why? Why did you kill Maudette, Dawn, Sookie's grandmother and who knows how many more women..."

Rene smirked and rose up to his feet as Amy warily watched him walk around. "Why not?" he asked as Amy realized he didn't have an accent anymore that she thought of as cute before. He really was a faker. "They deserved it. It's wrong to lay with vampires."