TWENTY

-----------

-----------

SOOKIE KNEW IT COULD BE HER DEATH DAY BECAUSE NO WAY WAS BILL GOING TO SAVE HER. She was in the cemetery, running for her life as Rene was after her as he continued to scream her name and a bunch of curse words.

Sookie realized where Amy actually was because she didn't believe in the supposed note she left. Sookie knew her friend and it was Rene's mistake to lie. All Sookie worried about was whether she was still alive because if not Sookie was ready to murder Rene in cold blood.

"Sookie!" Rene belowed as she hid behind a huge tree, breathing heavily as she shut her eyes, not to let out any scream. "Come in, Sookie, let's be... let's be friends. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Sookie, I was just playing. Sookie? Seriously, I was just kidding."

Sookie called bullshit as she could hear what he was thinking about which wasn't as nice. Sookie decided to go check where he was but to her luck he was right behind her.

Rene pushed her to the ground and began to kick her repeatedly as she groaned from pain. "Mind-reading, vampire-fucking freak bitch!" he sneered as he grabbed her up by the neck and began to strangle her tightly as Sookie widened her eyes in shock, oxygen abandoning her body. "You think you're so smart! You smart now?"

Suddenly, a dog ran up to them and bit Rene who began to yell from the pain and kicked the dog before he started to beat it. "Fucking with me," Rene sneered as Amy slowly walked up to the scene, her whole body dizzy.

The girl had told Arlene to leave and get help as she said she was going to deal with him by herself which was quite a terrible idea. Amy saw a shovel placed on one of the graves and took it with one hand as the dog suddenly transformed into Sam which made Amy pause with wide eyes. "Fuck," Rene sneered, just as in much shock as Amy, and continued to beat a naked Sam. "What the fuck are you? What the fuck?"

Amy suddenly hit Rene with the shovel as he fell to the ground causing Sookie to open her eyes and see her best friend, beaten and almost on her feet but alive. "You bitch!" Rene grabbed onto his bleeding head and attacked Amy to the ground as she groaned from pain. Her broken hand was on a verge of falling off at that point as Rene continued to beat her. "Fuck you, die, you fucking bitch. Die!"

Before Rene could end Amy, Sookie grabbed the same shovel and hit Rene on the head once again. "Bitch," Rene sneered when Sookie blew her last hit causing Rene to collapse on the ground, dead.

Sookie breathed out as she saw Amy lay on the ground as Sam stood up and approached the girls. "Amy, Amy!" Sookie shouted in pain as Amy opened her one eye to smile, blood evident on her teeth. "Oh, thank God. Stay with us."