6.3: Not the best of circumstances

A/N: I'm getting kind of demotivated... but I can't stop, won't stop, believing...
Ash: well it's not like they care right?
Y/N: we do care! I think...
Frost: pfftt... where's those comments? The lifeblood of improvement and interaction?
A/N: doesn't matter...
Story: breach now!
A/N: here goes...

After everyone had regrouped at the castle and set up camp, Y/N and Caviera began interrogating the lady sniper they had captured.

"Who the hell do you work for, puta?" Caviera asked, bucket in her hand. The answer she got was silence, hence water boarding began. To Y/N this was getting annoying, no matter what they did the femme fatale never let out a peep, so he sighed, "sigh~ If she can't speak, maybe she can write? Though I doubt it."

The answer he received was not at all expected, she nodded. Caviera was not amused, it was not in the realm of possibility she considered that the sniper was mute, yet it was reality. They quickly got the quiet lady a pen and paper and let her write, although still restraining her just in case.

The sexy sharpshooter quickly wrote down everything she knew, as if she was waiting on a chance to spill the intel. Everything as in everything, from base locations to commanders rape week victims —which was somewhat disturbing when ages were considered. After writing everything she knew about her employers, which she wrote as captors, she wrote about herself.

An increasing sense of deja vu appeared as Y/N read what she wrote, so strong it was as if he knew the story... wait... he knew her!
"Tasha?"
"Who's Tasha?"

The bound lady pointed at herself triggering Y/N to remove her restraints, causing Tania to panic.
"What the hell idiota Commander! She's an enemy!"
"She's a victim for god's sake! She's my childhood friend which was taken!"
"How do you know she isn't lying!"
"Because there's only two people in the world which know this style of written code!"
"What code?!"
"Read every odd word's first letter and add a space for every time it lands on a conjunction, and do it all in reverse."
"Wha?! So childish!"

Tasha hissed at Taina. Y/N explained that because it was childish they could trust it, because no one else would use it. Even with this argument, Taina did not agree in the slightest but gave in to Y/N's tenacity. After Taina left the room she met up with the other girls of the group.

"Meg... we've got more competition now..."
"What? How?"
"The sniper we caught was someone he knew."
"That doesn't change things right? We've known him longer."
"It does Tina... she's his childhood friend."
...
" " " " "WHAT!?!?" " " " " The other five responded.
"But wasn't she trying to kill us?"
"Yes Eliza... but that's because she knew no better."
"And he forgives her for that?"
"Mhmp... because she's been held captive since they were younger."
"Damn home wrecker! She's messing up my plan!"
" " "Ohoho... Meg, you had a plan? Such interesting things you are saying..." " "
"Uhh... no... you're hearing things..."

This discussion went on long into the dark. The guys who passed their camp area became afraid as all sorts of horrible sounds came out, —shouts, sobbing, evil laughter, and much more— praying that the women didn't prey on them. This is how the girls earned the title "Mantis Squad" but how they maintained it is a story for another time.

The next day, although during the meeting the men were frightened (except Y/N, as he knew nothing of last night) and many ladies were gloomy, a plan was made. They were going to raid a small export camp, —which exported uranium and other supplies that the XOF gathered from this region to their main base somewhere,— get information and supplies, steal a plane, and get the hell outta dodge. Although the base was only a days drive north, the plan ended up being held back quite some time do to repairs that were needed, causing Tasha "Quiet" to apologize deeply for her mistakes.

—end of part 3–