magnolia •ten

...

HADES

(Six years on the Isle of the Lost)

He was grinning as he stands on the little boat that took him to his lair. He was back in the Underworld, ready to rule the dead. It was much better than the Isle. He heard real barks and laughs as the sight of Cerberus appears. The three headed hellhound growls as usual and Hades throws them their usual steak. How marvelous!

But where is his daughter? Where's Mal? She should be there with him to learn and one day rule the Underworld. And Nyssa? She reminds him at lot of his first wife, may she rest in peace.

She can flourish there with them. She can be a mother to Mal and he can be a father to Inizio and Hadie. Hadie, his only son, was definitely an exact imagine of himself.

Hades didn't need Nyssa to tell him he was the father. Just by the sight alone and the feeling of it.

It was perfect. They shall be a family together, go wherever they please and in the summer time, join the land above and pick flowers and food and have a proper meal. How perfect.

Hades rolled his eyes at once again the souls trying to escape the River Styx. They pulled on his robe and he tried the pull it back. Charon rowed the boat. Hades created a fire ball and looks down at the soul, ready to make it go away.

The fire ball lost its flame when Hades saw who it was.

Nyssa.

Why was she there?

Hades drops to his knees, making the boat rock.

"Nyssa?" Hades asks trying to reach for her, but she slips past his hands. "Nyssa!"

"Help me, Hades." Nyssa's voice sounded ghost like. She was floating away from him.

"Nyssa, Nyssa, NO!" Hades yells for. He faces Charon with flames in his hair. "Row fast, you idiot!"

The boat was making its way to Nyssa. Hades reaches over to try pulling her out, but the boat shook violently and came to a stop. Nyssa flowed away, distance between them was too much. Hades screamed and turns to burn his ferryman. How scared o you think he was when he saw only Maleficent there with an evil grin. Hades glares and was ready to push the woman off, that's when he notices the baby in his arms.

Hadie. Maleficent had Hadie. She smirks at him, before disappearing with his son and 'BARK BARK BARK'

Hades bolted out of his nightmare at the sound of his record player of barking dogs. He was back in his lair, not the Underworld. He was a bit relieved about that. It meant his son and the mother of his son were safe.

But what if they aren't?

What?

What if Maleficent did take Hadie and Nyssa was in the river?

Not possible!

Isn't it?

Hades argued with himself on the matter. The thought of either or both being harmed was motivation enough to get up and get dressed. It was the middle of the night, but what of it? He wouldn't rest until he saw Nyssa and Hadie safe.

Hades left his lair in the middle of the night and walks to Nyssa's.

.

ANY THOUGHTS? DO YOU LIKE BOTH POINT OF VIEWS OR DO YOU JUST PREFER NYSSA'S?

COMMENTS? QUESTIONS? LET ME KNOW.