Chapter-2

As Adya was a very simple girl and from a middle class family.
Ruhaan was a famous sports player. He was the best in his game, no one could beat him.
No one could just take their eyes off of Ruhaan when he holds court. Gosh, this top player takes his game ten notches higher with his boy-next-door-charm and grasping power. Words could not do justice to this muscle God who is more than a dominating master on the ground.
No one just could take their eyes of this handsome hunk every time he stretches his oh-so- muscular and gorgeous arms and legs ,the fans go berserk.
He was at this high success because of his hardwork ,beleif and persistence and the strength to never give up.
Adya was impressed by his attitude when she saw her on television and Ruhaan has no clue of Adya in his life.
Adya Singh ,yes it's her full name and Ruhaan Chaudhari ,their world's were going to collide both unaware of each other.
Adya's POV
It was Sunday morning and Adya's phone was ringing.She got up and took the call.
"Get up sleepyhead" Shanaya shouted . Shanaya was Adya's best friend and was her only friend.
"Yes Shanaya,I am awake"Adya answered .
"Pack your bags we are coming today, be ready, ookay "Shanaya asked.
Yes, I am going on a trip with our friends , it would be my first outdoor trip with my friends. I was very excited.I love travelling.I have been to many solo trips.
Now,I have to go shopping to buy some new clothes.
I already have the hostel warden permission for a nightout and Shanaya and Ansh has already taken care of our stay . Yes, Ansh is Shanaya's boyfriend, but we don't get along very well and today's night they are staying at hotel , I will also go to them after shopping.
I got ready and went to shopping.
I was having a look at clothes when I heard shouting of people, I was not able to predict what was happening when I heard a voice saying "we are surrounded by terrorists" I was shocked and he again said"Run",I could not believe my eyes whom was I seeing..
"Admire me after saving our lives" he said.
Ruhaan's POV
She was numb. She was not reacting , I didn't know why, may be because she was shocked that we were surrounded by terrorists or may be by seeing me.
But she ran with me .
We got stuck there as we were trying to hide. We stood very close . She was not short but was shorter than me,may be she was 5'5 and I was 6 feet . My heart skipped a beat when I admired her. She was no model ,she had not applied any makeup just a pink lipbalm, her hair were long and straight which were coming under her waist,my all pain soothed away when I saw her,I was just admiring her beautiful face when I heard her say,"Admire me after saving our lives"she said .
I looked at her surprisingly and she smiled, her smile was my healer.
"We have to get out of here"she said.
"Yaa,ok, let's see" I said
"What's your name? "I asked her.
"Adya Singh ",she replied..as we were walking cautiously, I asked her"So Adya,
Wh.."she corrected me "Adya Singh, it's Adya Singh for you,by the way you didn't introduce yourself".
"Okk",I said shockingly, no girl has ever been like this.So,I am Ruhaan Chaudhari.
I asked her " So,Ms.Singh what do you do?,how old are you?"
"Mr. Ruhaan I am a second year student graduating and I am 19 and yes you can call me Adya"she said smiling.
"Ok"I said smiling and I just moved forward a blast happened may be outside the mall .
I was not able to sense what happened and the next second I was on top of herand pillar fall beside us.
I knew what I was feeling, she was also feeling, when we both were admiring each other, I lying on the top of her that another blast took place, it was like earthquake and she was too quick to sense and removed me but the pillar fall on her leg and she was in pain.
Before I was able to help her I heard voices saying Adya's name.
"Go" she said . I protested but she said If people will see you,they will gather around you and there will be more problem for cops.
"We will meet again, if we will destined to be"she said smiling and kissed my hand .
I kissed her forehead and hid there.Cops saw me and helped me getting out of there, she was given medical help and was fine.
Adya's POV
Our trip was cancelled and Shanaya didn't listen to me and said we will plan this after our graduation.
But I was not sad that our trip got cancelled ,I was thinking of Ruhaan .
Gosh! He was one hell of man, his every feature was so perfect.