Chapter -19

She woke up at 6 in the morning.She got ready in formals and tied her hair in a messy bun and went downstairs to check everything out.
She went through her chart and made everything ready. She was not a regular assistant. She has to do everything Ruhaan will ask her to do. The servant had prepared the breakfast. Adya was waiting for Ruhaan in hall when he walked in.She immediately stood up and said"Good morning Mr. Chaudhari"

"Morning Miss Singh, I am going to take shower be there with my breakfast and my clothes"he winked at her and went to take shower. She was waiting in his room when he walked with only his boxers on she was shocked was an understatement.
" Make me wear my clothes"he said like it was a casual thing.
"Sorry Sir, but I can't do this" Adya said not looking at him . "Oo you will , you have no choice"this time he said rather sternly. "Be fast Ms Singh I don't have whole day for your nonsense"he said.
She hesitated but closed her eyes and made him wear his pants trying to control her tears from falling. She stood up to make him wear his shirt and when she was buttoning he caught her from her waist and pulled closer towards him.
"It's hurting Mr. Chaudhari ,please leave me"Adya said. He ignored her and told her to do it fast. They were very close. Adya was shivering from their level of closeness. She was feeling something that she had never felt before. He sat down to have breakfast and she was going to her room to check her waist ..she knew it would be bruised but he stopped her and told her to wait for him here only and she just nodded.

She looked him eating and thought that she had never seen that version of Ruhaan . For her he was a stranger about whom she didn't knew anything. But what she felt today was very different, whenever Ruhaan touched her she never felt the way she felt today.

"Ms Singh, Ms. Singh , Adya ..."Ruhaan was calling her.
" Ruha...Sorry Mr. Chaudhari" Adya said and went out of the room.
"Let's go Ms. Singh" Ruhaan said.

Adya's POV
We reached at his company. We went inside and all were staring at me like they have seen an alien. I was walking behind him. I was never under-confident so I was not at all bothered by their stares. I was stormed out of my thoughts when I listened Ruhaan saying something. He was introducing me to someone." Hii I am Adya Singh, I am here as Mr. Chaudhari's personal assistant"I said. "Ms. Sharma, please show Miss Singh her cabin " Ruhaan said.
Ruhaan was going when a girl hugged him from behind. I felt something why a girl was hugging him in front of all his employees, as of I know he never told me about his girlfriend, he told me that he was single. "Hey, Alaya" he hugged her life out. "I am not able to breath Ru"that girl said. Why is he hugging her that way and why this girl is calling him Ru? I was thinking when someone said" I am also here , you two always forget me "he said making a face and they all hugged each other. I was seeing them like I had seen a ghost. When that girl Alaya saw me and asked me still clinging to Ruhaan's arm "Who are you?I haven't seen you here before? "
" I am Adya Singh, Mr. Chaudhari's personal assistant, you haven't seen me here before because I joined today only"I answered. "Attitude, hmmm..."she said.
She was cut off by the other men introducing himself to me"Hii Ms. Singh, I am COO of the company Arjun Kapoor and she is my girlfriend Alaya Bedi."
"Hii, Mr. Kapoor Nice to meet you"I said handshakiing. Ruhaan was going to say something but Arjun was quick and catching attention of every body said "Attention everybody, The deal we were trying to crack and on which we were working from last 4 months..he said making suspense" We cracked it, so we are organizing a party after a month it will be a business party,many business associates will be there" all rejoiced .
"Off to work"Ruhaan shouted.
"Ms. Sharma please show Ms. Singh her cabin and three coffees in my cabin" Ruhaan ordered her. Ms. Sharma was showing off her breasts to him.
"This way Ms. Adya" she told me everything. The cabin was quite good and it was in front of Ruhaan's cabin.
"Settle yourself but before it deliver these coffee cups to his cabin and Saturday's and Sunday's are off " Ms. Sharma said. "Ms. Sharma, May I know your name"I asked politely and put my hand out for handshake. "Riya Sharma" saying she went out out ignoring my hand. She already don't like me. I knocked on his cabin and when I entered I saw Ruhaan and Alaya hugging . Ruhaan in crook of her neck."Can't you knock?"Alaya glared at me.I kept the coffee cups on the table. "I knocked Ms. Bedi and the door was open, so I just entered, Sorry to disturb your privacy Ms. Bedi but you should have closed the door if you wanted privacy and I am allowed to come Ms Bedi till Mr Chaudhari don't inform me to come in his cabin and till the door is closed, the door was open and niether Mr. Chaudhari told me not to come in his cabin,so that's not my mistake"I replied back. She was shocked and raised her hand saying" How dare you talk to me like that?" I hold her hand in between and said " Don't you dare Miss Alaya Bedi." Ruhaan and Arjun were seeing this dumbstruck when Ruhaan told him to take Alaya . They went out and Ruhaan closed the door.