Chapter-10

Ruhaan's POV
I woke up to drink water the bottle was empty. I went to the kitchen.
I saw Adya sleeping on the couch with laptop in her lap.I put the laptop on the table and sat down beside her admiring her beautiful face .
It wasn't like I haven't seen prettier faces but hers was different even in the crowd full of pretty women I will still stare at my moon's face.Moon gives peace,calmness,new hope the way she does.Her eyes were deep filled with positivity, hope and love. The pink shade of her lips demanded to be kissed every second.Her cheeks naturally beome red whenever she smiled widely or laughed, she had natural blush.Her skin was flawless and I could watch her all day, all my life.
Everything in life made sense when she was around. I want to tell her how I feel about her, that she makes me go weak in my knees,she is my healer.
"Adya.."I was disturbed by Shanaya's voice.
"Oo, admiring your sleeping beauty,sorry sorry, I disturbed your view"she said teasing me.
"I just came to drink water and she was sleeping with laptop in her lap so I was just"I said in my self defence even though she didn't look convinced.
"I don't want to hurt her Shanaya"I said.
"To get something you have to go through the pain Ruhaan"she said.
"But isn't there any other way,our friendship will also be ruined"I said.
"Ruhaan, you have to risk it you have to take chance"she said.
Adya's alarm rang and she woke up.
"What are you both doing this early?"
Adya said.
"We came to drink water"I said.
"Ok, you people freshen up, I will make all of us coffee"Adya said.
"Don't you have to go to office"Shanaya asked.
"No,someone from office will come to pick the file"she said.
"Shanaya you go and freshen up before Ansh wakes up and Ruhaan you can use my washroom after I brush my teeth then I will make all of us coffee" she said.
Shanaya went to her room and I and Adya came to her room.After using washroom, she came out and said"You are playing excellent,commendable, I just saw the highlights "
"Is it?"I asked.
"You don't believe me, have you listened the commentry,they are full of you"she said.
She turned towards door but I pulled her towards me, holding her waist.
Adya's POV
Ruhaan pulled me towards him, holding my waist,my both hands on his bare shoulders, he was half naked.
He pulled me closer and closer and there was no distance between us,my bare thighs were touching his,my breast was pressed against his chest and I was on my tiptoes our lips centimetres away . He rested his forehead on mine and said"I only beleive you baby girl" then he went to my neck nearly kissing my earlobe whispering"I wanted to... tickle you so badly" he said and started tickling giving me no chance in self defence.
Between my laughs I managed to say"I hate you" in response he said "Love you too."
After sometime we sat down and I said "I brought you a gift"
"Show me fast"he asked excitingly.
"Ok, Close your eyes"I ordered and he pouted but did closed them.
I tied a bracelet on his wrist with two joined hands and forever written on it.
He opened his eyes "It's beautiful baby girl but not more than you" he said.
Yes, that's what he always calls me and I never had any problem with that.
"You liked it. I bought it by saving from my months salary, it's zircon and gold mixed,I can't afford diamond now"asked.
"I have the most beautiful diamond in my life,you" he said and grabbed me in a tight hug.
"I want something from you for my birthday gift and except that I will not take anything from you"I said.
"What do you want?"he asked releasing me from the hug.
"First you promise me you will give me whatever I want"I said
"I promise you baby girl, I will definitely give you whatever you will ask me"he said.
"You have already promised me.So you can't back out even if you want" I said.
"I will never back out from the promise I made to my baby girl, I promise you Miss Adya Singh I am ready to give my baby girl whatever she wants from me"he said.
"That's why you are my best friend, I love you so much"I said .
"So, what do you want?"he asked taking my hand in his.
"This is a promise that not only you ,I am also making to you"I said kissing his knuckles.
"We will never break each others trust and we will always be there for each other"I said.
"You have already promised me and I have a good news"as I was saying doorbell rang .
"I think it's someone from the office. You get ready,I will cook breakfast"I said and went to open the door.
After giving the file,I went to Shanaya's room,Ansh was sitting on bed and Shanaya was in washroom.
"Morning Ansh"I said.
"Hey Adya,Morning"he said.
"Want some Coffee?"I asked
"Yes please"he said. I gave him coffee and he thanked me.
"I am cooking breakfast,you people come fast" I said and he nodded.
I don't know cooking but I cook to the levels that I can stay alive as daily ordering food is not an option.
I made poha,juice, omlette and sprouts salad. Omlette was for Ruhaan and other food was for all of us including Ruhaan.
"It's smelling very good" Shanaya said.
"Yes, really I didn't know you can cook"Ansh said.
"What's in breakfast?"Ruhaan asked.
"Your baby girl has cooked poha,juice,
sprouts salad and additional veggies paneer omlette for you"Shanaya said .
Ruhaan and I looked Shanaya how does she know that he calls me baby girl.
"What..I heard you both, you can also call her baby girl in front of us"she said.
Ruhaan and I gave her death look.
"Let's start breakfast"Ansh said saving his love.
We all sat down.
"Adya, I will have coffee inspite of juice. Can you please?" Ansh said.
"Ok, Sure" I said.
"I will make him coffee, you sit and have breakfast baby girl"she said smiling.
We started eating our breakfast.
"I didn't know you can cook so well"Shanaya said.
"Thank you Miss Shetty" I said.
"It's delicious"Ruhaan said .
"Ok, enough of my praise, Shanaya and Ansh don't you have a appointment,
when will you go?"I asked.
"Ya, ya just we are going in ten minutes"
she said.
"We will come straight to the airport,so you both come there around 12:00p.m."
Ansh said.
We both nodded.
They both went to hospital and I cleaned the plates.
"I have to go somewhere, you pack your bag and get ready.I will come in an hour and then we will go to airport"he said .
"Ok"I said and he hugged me.I also hugged him back.
Ruhaan went out and headed towards my room. I was sweating so I removed my tee. I thought of packing and bag was kept on cupboard, I took a chair and stood on it, to pull the bag down but I saw a figure in my room and shouted, he was Ruhaan.
"You scared me to the hell idiot"I said and I didn't realized that I was only in bra.
"Oh I just forgot my phone.I will go, sorry "he said focussing on my face.
"Oo,such a gentleman, I just want to hug you"I said and put my foot forward forgetting that I was on chair.
"Adya,careful"he said and the next movement I was in his hands in bridal style.
"Be careful ,baby girl"he said putting me on bed.And I kicked him playfully and we both burst into laughter.
"Your phone"I said.
He thanked me and placed a kiss on my forehead and said"Sorry,I should have knocked".
"It's okay" I said.