Chapter-6

Ansh's POV
I went downstairs. I saw Adya sitting near the window. She had coffee in her hand and was engrossed in her thoughts.
Adya is a nice girl but we don't get along very well.
She don't trust boys at all, I think she has a phobia from boys. Yesterday she left while we were camping, So ,I went to her and said Hi. "Hi, how are you? " She said.
"Ya, I am good, What about you? and why are you sitting here?" I asked her.
" I am good , and I am sitting here because I like my company, I enjoy myself" she replied.
"O okay , congrats you got a job" I said .
"Thank you!"she said.
After an awkward silence she said" how was your interview,any chances".
"It was good, let's see" I replied.
"Good "she replied with a warm smile.
"Why did you come early yesterday?" I asked her.
" Was not feeling good, just wanted to be alone for sometime" she replied.
"Don't you think , that you should have a partner" I asked and I knew she didn't like the question, her expressions showed that very well.
Now, I knew that bomb was going to blast. Actually, this was the first time after two years that we were talking and last time things didn't ended on a good note. She is a very private person who don't like anybody's interference in her life and after our last talk she would never tell me .
"It's none of your business, and you should keep your leg to yourself"she said.
"I don't feel like.." she was saying and was interrupted by Shanaya's voice" Did I miss anything?"
"No, you didn't "Adya replied.
"Okay"Shanaya said.
Shanaya sensed the tension in environment and asked Adya "How are you feeling now?"
"I am good "she replied with a smile.
"What happened between you two?"Shanaya asked.
"Nothing ,I will go , you two talk" I said.
Shanaya's POV
Ansh went from there, I knew something has happened but I dropped it.I knew if asked Adya than her temperature will rise.
"You want to go spa" Adya asked.
"Okay, let me bring my bag" I said.
"Bring mine too" She said.
I was happy that she was doing something and going out. So I agreed at the same moment.
On the way back ,I asked her"Everything alright".
"Ya, ya all good "she replied putting a smile.
"All has planned for movie tonight, and you have to come, you can't say no" I told her.
"I have to go somewhere and it's very important"she said.
"Where mind telling?"I asked.
"Yes,sorry I can't tell you but yes I will be safe, you don't worry"she assured me.
"Okay" I said.
I didn't force her. I know we have known each other from eight years and we have been friends from past five years but there have been many problems for last two and half years. Adya like all things perfect and she never compromise with perfection. She don't mind trying but it should be perfect and now she don't share many things with me niether she ask me about my relationship.
She has lost the faith and trust. Now Adya is no more chirpy, carefree Adya who used to laugh without any joke and who used to irritate me with her stupid questions. Adya has changed after going to college.
It was 7:00 p.m. and I heard a knock on my room, I opened the door. It was Adya standing before me. She was looking gorgeous. She was wearing a white and light blue dress with open hair and light make-up. Now , I knew it's really something very important.
"How am I looking?, I want to tell you something, mind going with me" she asked.
She was looking very happy and I was seeing her smile like this after very long and didn't wanted to ruin her moment.
I opened my mouth for answering, Ansh came out of washroom saying" Ready to go on date Ms. Shanaya Shetty."
"Oh, that's why you were taking this long, okay enjoy, no problem I will manage "she said forming a smile.
"Adya, it's not like.." as I was saying but she said "Enjoy"she said softly and ran away.
"Adya, Adya , listen" I tried to stop her but she was gone.
"Could not you come after two minutes?" I shouted on Ansh.
"I didn't even told her how beautiful she was looking" I said crying .
Again it was all messed up now, our trip has not even started and now this happened.