Chapter-4

Adya's POV
I was enjoying while driving from nowhere someone came in front of my car but I stopped and I think it just hit the knee of the man.
It was raining outside. I just took my umbrella and came outside the car to help the person.
I sensed that the man was drunk but I turned him and I was totally shocked.
It was none other than Ruhaan, yes Ruhaan Chaudhari .
"Ruhaan, Ruhaan, are you able to listen me, do you recognize me"I asked him..
But he was not in his senses . I helped him stand and took him to my car and tried to speak with him but he didn't respond.
I checked him and he was having fever and was all wet.I looked for his phone so that I could call someone but it was locked.
He was shivering so I decided to take him to my hotel room. He was very heavy and it was very difficult to carry him to my room but somehow I did it .
I couldn't call the doctor because if somebody will see him with me than there would be problems so decided against it.
Now, I needed to change his clothes. I tried to make him sit on the bed but slipped and he fall on me, his face centimetres away from mine. I cupped his face in my hands and just admired his every feature. He was so perfect. I kissed him on his forehead and tried to make him lay on bed and removed his clothes as they were wet.
I messaged Shanaya that I have reached and don't wake me up before lunch.
Now  I had to do something so that his fever falls. I wrapped the blanket around him and switched on the heater of room.
I put his phone on charging and gave him medicine . I kept changing the cold water cloth on his head but his fever was not falling. So, I decided to give him cold water bath but before that I went to Shanaya's room and took a pair of
T- shirt and trouser of Ansh. I quickly came to my room and locked it and took him to bathroom.
And I couldn't stop myself fom admiring him. He was tall and proud with broad shoulders and a defined torso.I let my eyes fall on his body and my heart skipped a beat.Gosh! this man truly takes my breath away every time I'm close to him.
I made him wear clothes and put him on bed and covered him with blankets.
"My head" I heard Ruhaan saying but he was not in his senses. I made him drink lemonade it was very difficult as he was not awake, but he drank it.
I decided to order a coffee for myself and a  tea for him. Till my order came, I changed my clothes and put on a t-shirt and shorts and washed his clothes and put them to dry.
I took my order not opening the whole door to the waitor and put the 'Do not Disturb"board, I drank my coffee and put the tea in the container so that it doesn't get cold.
I set beside him on bed and saw that he was in sweat and it was a good sign. I removed his t- shirt so that he doesn't get up feeling hot, as I was removing his shirt he said" Don't go away" , " I am not going anywhere"I assured him.

He was in half senses, So I made him drink tea and he drank it without any complaints. And before I could ask him anything he was asleep. His hair fell over his eyes and he looked truly innocent.
I took his head in my lap and made my fingers run in his hairs and he was sleeping peacefully. I also fall asleep.