Chapter-7

Adya's POV
I ran away from there and went straight to the cab. I closed my eyes and motivated myself to not ruin my special moment . I messaged Shanaya that it's alright, you go on a date, I will tell you everything when I will feel like.
I called Tanisha and asked her to pick the face timing. Tanisha and I are quite good friends . She is my only friend from college.
"Hii Tanisha, how are you?" I asked her.
"Hey, I am good , you are looking beautiful, where are you going?"she asked curiously.
I told her everything about Ruhaan.
" You go on girl " Tanisha said smiling.
"I am really.." I was just saying and was interrupted by driver's voice.
"Mam, your stop" he said..
I said bye to Tanisha and she wished me luck.
Ruhaan sent special tickets to my hotel room. I was on time. The match had not started yet. His eyes were searching me and when he saw me he had a wide smile on his face. I waved my hand saying Hi and wished him luck.
"What a terrific performance from Ruhaan Chaudhari" commentator 1 said.
"This is the reason why he is the best in the game, and he raises the bar ten times higher every time he performs" commentator 2 said.
"Again a super dooper, temperature raising performance from " The Ruhaan Chaudhari" and again and again he proves why he is at number one position and no one is close to him." commenter 1 said.
"Ruhaan Chaudhari again did the wonders and his team qualifies for the semi-finals."commentator 2 said.
After winning the match he waved his both the hands and thanked the audience.
After the post match presentation , I was going from there when someone called me "Mam, this is for you" It was a note from someone.
" This win is to you, Miss Singh , Mind giving me your contact"..I smiled and wrote back to him " No, Mr. Ruhaan Chaudhari" and gave the note back to the man and said to him"Give it to Sir".
I waited there and he came back with another note"Here my car keys, Wait for me in car, I will come in twenty minutes" ,I took the car keys from the person who was playing our mediator and gave him a tip thanking him.
I waited for him in the car, he came after
twenty five minutes. His shirt was wet as he had just taken a shower.
He was looking damn hot and my jaw dropped.
"You are five minutes late" I said.
"Sorry, Sorry" he said and sat on driver's seat.
"So , May I know where are we going?" I asked .
"No, it's a surprise" he said.
"I don't like surprises" I said.
"Really" he said raising his eyebrows.
He started music and I really enjoyed it , he has a good taste.
Ruhaan's POV
She was looking outside the window and her hair were flowing and she was looking gorgeous.
"You remember that mall attack" she asked .
"How can I forget?, That's when we first met" I said.
" Ya, that's ok, but that attack was just a rumour and the blast that happened was just to scare people"she said .
"Oh!"I said.
After sometime I stopped the car and went to take two pizzas and some fruit champagne.
"Close your eyes" I said.
"Why?" she asked furiously.
"Do it"I ordered.
And she closed her eyes pouting,I laughed at her innocence.
"I will open my eyes if you will laugh on me"she said like a child.
"Ok, ok I will not laugh."I said.
After five minutes , I stopped my car and told her that we have reached and blindfolded her. "I will kill you"she said angrily. "It's just a matter of minutes, have patience baby girl" I told her.
I came out of the car and told her to come out." Help me, I am not able to see anything"she said shouting."Sorry,Sorry " I said and took her hand asked her to follow me, she was really getting furious, and I kind of liked irritating her.
"Open this and I will make sure you don't go home in one piece"she said.
"Okay,now you can open your blindfold" I told her.
"It's beautiful, how did you find this place " she said excitingly.
We sat on the mat and I poured champagne to both of us. We started eating pizza and admiring the nature and both of us at the same time said" I have something for you"we both laughed.
"Okay, we will say at the same time what we want to say" she said.
" Want to be my friend," again we said the same thing and at the very same time, both of us giving yellow rose to each other and we burst into laughter.
"So, why you want to be my friend,I am just a random girl and you are a star , you don't even know me"she said.
"Do you know me?" I asked. "No" she said
"Even then you saved my life twice and took a total stranger to your room and took care of me,Why?" I asked.
"Ok, you also feel the connection" she said after a silence.
"Yes" I replied with a smile.
She took my hand in her and said that now we are friends , so never break my trust. I nodded with a smile and kissed her hand.
"So, when are you going to Goa? How are you free?" I asked.
"Tomorrow noon time, autumn break from college and will join the job next month" she said.
"Ok, what are your future plans?"I asked
"For now nothing much, just doing my MBA , and thinking that after 5:00p.m. join some coaching institute for teaching students" she said.
"Ok" I replied. "
"You know we will stay for five nights in Goa, why don't you come , if you don't have any match and if it doesn't affect your practice"she said with hoping eyes.
"No, I don't have any match for next nine days, but I can't come tomorrow, today is Sunday, I will come on Wednesday morning"I said.
"Ok, Thank you"she replied with a warm smile.
"Your contact" I asked.
"I have already messaged you"she said.
I dropped her to her hotel and wished her night , she returned it with a wide smile.