Chapter-9

Author's POV
Other days have been wonderful for both Adya and Ruhaan . They spent a lot of time together and both felt a new energy was filled in them. Shanaya was happy that Adya was again enjoying and
hoping of a relationship that makes Adya's heart smile .
Their trip ended and all got busy in their lives.
Ruhaan's POV
It's been eight months to those Goa holidays. Adya and I are very good friends now. Adya is someone who heals my pain who makes me smile with her lame jokes,she laughs with no reason. It definitely took us time to be comfortable with each other but it was worth it. Just by listening a hello from my side, she could  tell how my mood was?how  my day was?  and her smile makes me forget my pain. We had just met once since eight months.
After knowing her I have understood one thing about her she is very firm with her decisions and there is some unknown pain in her eyes.
Shanaya was right that Adya is completely different with whom she trusts and she doesn't stop till she gets perfection and tries harder and harder for it.Adya shares everything with me and now I want to take my friendship with her to the next level but I know Adya is afraid of heartbreak,she doesn't do relationships and I think that she has feelings for me but she suppresses them. Before anyone knows about us, I want to discover us as a couple.
So I decided to message Shanaya, I didn't had her contact but messaged her after finding her in Adya's follow list.
I told her what I was thinking and she was very happy. She said that we have to meet to discuss this and suggested to go on a weekend trip and talk about it.
I told Shanaya to bring Ansh too. Before meeting Adya we decided to meet and discuss about Adya and me. I booked the tickets and hotel rooms and decided to go the very next day.
"Hi Ruhaan"Shanaya said hugging me.
"Hi Shanaya"I replied her.Ansh and I also greeted each other.
"So we need to find a private place,where your status don't affect us"Shanaya said laughing.
"Don't worry,I have a friend here.We can go to his farm house and he is not in the city right now,so we will have no problem. I have a spare key" I said.
"Very good, Let's go" Shanaya said.
We decided to freshen up and take rest and meet after two hours in my room.
After two and half hour
"Want Coffee"Shanaya asked.
"Yes please"I said.
I enquired about Ansh and she said that he is sleeping.
"So have you thought anything"she asked
"Not yet"I replied.
"Listen Ruhaan,I don't know either you are aware or not but Adya and I don't talk frequently" she said.
"Oh! I didn't know"I said.
"I thought Adya told you"she said.
"No, she didn't and it's expected from Adya" I taunted her.
"Ok, Can we discuss the matter for which we are here?"she said.
"Sure" I said.
"So,do you people talk everyday ?"she asked.
"No, I mean 4-5 days in a week " I replied.
"Good, so it means you are pretty close to her heart.She calls only those people on regular basis who matters to her"she replied smiling.
"Ruhaan even if she has feelings for you, she will not tell you and you know the reason very well only way is that she confesses her feelings"she said.
"I know the reason Shanaya but first I want to discover us"I replied.
"Ruhaan niether you can make her confess her feelings nor you can discover
till you people don't meet "she said.
"How many times you have met her after Goa?"she asked after a minute.
"Once"I replied.
"See, you have to meet more often and have to spend some quality time together
and I think you have to live together for some time" she said.
"How's this possible?"I asked.
"Ruhaan, you just turned 25 and she will be 22 in next ten days, you people are adults she will have to learn to handle things maturely"she said.
"You are right, I have a plan"I said.
I told her my plan.
"But it will break her" Shanaya said.
"I know but this is the only way"I said.
After a minute's silence I said that we will go at 8:00 p.m. and it will take us an hour to reach.
"Shanaya wait"I said and she turned towards me and said "Yes".
"Thank you, I really appreciate it"I said.
"Anything for Adya's sake"she said smiling .
Shanaya's POV
We were going to Adya's place and were yards away when Ruhaan said "Be ready for the battle Shanaya."
"Which battle?"I asked.
And then he smiled wickedly seeing me and Ansh and then it striked to my mind that Adya doesn't know that Ansh knows about Ruhaan.
"What happened?"Ansh asked.
"Bomb is going to blast"I said.
"We are here, be ready"Ruhaan said smirking.
We rang the bell and Adya opened the door. "Coming, Comi.."as Adya was saying while opening the door and as soon as she saw Ruhaan. In no moment she hugged Ruhaan so tight that he couldn't breath.
I coughed and she released Ruhaan and said"OMG , Shanaya I missed you so much" and hugged me not giving me the opportunity to speak.
"Someone else is also here" Ruhaan said and I wanted to kick his ass.
As soon as she saw Ansh her face become expressionless and she saw me and I couldn't answer her. After a minute's silence she took her hand out to shake hands with Ansh and said"Hi Ansh,Can we try to be friends?".
"Ya Sure"Ansh replied.
I was shocked as hell here I was going nuts and they were shaking hands.
I put my hand on Adya's forehead to see if she's alright.
"I am alright Shanaya"Adya said.
"I know we both have different views but what matters is he makes you happy"Adya said.
"Who are you? What have you done to my Adya?"I said.
"Don't make me change my opinion"Adya said.
"You people make yourself comfortable, I will bring water "Adya said.
We sat in hall. I whispered in Ruhaan's ear"She definitely likes you" making him blush.
Adya came with lemonade and said "We can order dinner."All agreed.
"So, what made you come here? Everything alright"she asked.
"We have planned a trip to Musorriee this weekend and we are going tomorrow afternoon only four of us"I said
"Wow, I was just thinking of taking a break"she said.
"We will also have post and pre birthday celebrations for Ruhaan and you .
"I brought you a gift Adya"Ruhaan said blushing.
"Someone is blushing"Ansh and I said in unison.
"Love is in the air"Ansh and I said again when we caught them both blushing.
"Okay, enough we will celebrate our birthdays tomorrow in Musorriee for now Shanaya and Ansh you people go to guest room, Ruhaan you can sleep in my room"Adya was saying , I cut her off to tease her "Oooo".
She ignored me and said"Ruhaan you can sleep in my room as I have to submit a file tomorrow morning, so I will be working in hall and will sleep on couch."
We all went to sleep and I fall asleep in no time as I was exhausted by traveling.

Author's POV
Adya is unaware of what this trip will bring to her.
Fate is going to play with Adya.
Will Ruhaan be able to make Adya confess her love for him?