Chapter-5

Ruhaan's POV
I woke up and was not able to gather up anything. I found a hand in my hand and I was lying in her lap and she was sleeping in sitting position,her other hand on my forehead. I was not feeling weired , it was like I was home with the warmth and love.
I tried to recognise her " She is Adya, Adya Singh". " Gosh! she has become more beautiful". I was lost in my thoughts when her phone rang up, I closed my eyes and she woke up and quickly silenced it , so that I didn't get up.
"Yes, Shanaya" she answered.
" We all are going shopping, you want to come" other side of phone answered.
"No, today I would like to sleep and will meet you people in evening" she said.
"You, sure" her friend said.
"Yes, Shanaya you people enjoy, by the way when will we head up to Goa" she asked.
"We will go day after tomorrow" her friend answered.
"Okay ,enjoy yourself"she hang up the call.
There was someone on door, she placed my head on pillow and freed her hand fom my grip and went to open the door.
"Mam, your parcel"hotel staff said.
"Thank you!"she said.
She opened the parcel and it was a jeans , t-shirt and cap for me, she kept them beside me. I felt something under my arm. She had put thermometer, and checked my fever," Thank god, you don't have fever now" she sighed in relief.
"I will go take a shower and then wake Ruhaan up" she murmured to herself.
After taking shower she came out wearing a navy maxi- dress, Gosh! this girl will take my breath way.
She called "Ruhaan, Ruhaan wake up".
I was already awake but put an act of waking up.
" Get up, freshen up , take shower and clothes are beside you, your old clothes are not dry yet, I will pack them in a poly bag" she said in one breath. I also didn't say anything and did whatever she said.
I came out of washroom and she was waiting for me for breakfast. She had ordered a juice and a small sandwich for herself and juice, salad and a veg sandwich for me.
We ate our breakfast in silence , after eating she gave me tissues and a glass of water.
It was awkward, we didn't know what to say. I asked her how I came here, she answered me without any expression on her face. " I am sorry, you suffered because of me" I said.
"No worries, but what if something have happened to you"she said worriedly.
"Why do you care?We don't even know each other" I asked her.
"Yes, we don't know each other niether it would have affected me nor my family, but what about your family" she said.
"Listen, you are the best, noone can beat you, so beleive in yourself" she said .
It filled a new joy and hope in me , I thanked her and she smiled.
"So, what are you doing these days?"I asked her.
"Nothing much, just completed my graduation , I got a job in bank and will continue my further studies from distance"she said excitingly.
"What are you doing here?" I asked her.
"We have come on a trip to Goa, last one got cancelled because of you, and had some work in Pune" she said and laughed.
She was my healer , she always takes my all pain away.
"You should go now, you also have match tonight" she said and gave me cap and a long handkerchief to hide my face, so that no one can identify me.
"You see my matches" I asked her surprisingly.
" Yes, you are wonderful, inspire a lot of people and I am one of them" she said smiling.
"Don't you have to practice" she laughed.
"Your contact" I asked her.
"No" she said, I was shocked then she said" Win today's match for a place in semi-finals and I will meet you" she said.
I was sad. She sensed me and said "Give me your contact and I will come to see your match today if you will win the match then I will wait for you there only will give you my contact."
I smiled. " Can I get a hug?" I asked her.
"Yup,sure " she said with a wide smile and gave me a hug, she whispered in my ear that"you will definitely win today's match".
I thanked her and kissed her hand.
She gave me my phone and carefully took me out of hotel and also dropped me at my hotel .
"Believe in yourself" she said shouting and bid me goodbye .