Chapter-17

Adya's POV
I decided to stay for one more day and than I decided to go to my apartment. I drived myself and eight hours driving is exhausting.I spent the rest of days sleeping and doing nothing.
I was thinking of Ruhaan, how badly I wanted to share my good news with him.
Yes, my good news I had applied in two most renowned companies and I got selected in both of them and had already got my job letter. I was more happy because one company was in Mumbai and my office was no far away from Ruhaan's house and I was ready to give our relationship a chance.

I came out of my thoughts when my phone rang up . It was Mom.
"Hii Mom, how are you?"I asked.
"Hello Ana , I am good, how's you doing" she asked with concern.
"I am good Mom, how's Dad, Bir and D?"I asked."All are good Adya"Mom answered.
Mom never call me Adya until it's something serious to discuss but I wasn't ready to listen her, there were many things going in my life. I wasn't able to get my answer that why Ruhaan did all this and Shanaya was equal participant of whatever he did. So I decided to came up with an excuse to Mom.
"Mom, Tanisha is on door, I will call you later, love you bye" saying I hang up.
I decided to take a shower and then to cook myself something light as I was ordering from the past days. I came out wrapped up in a towel.I didn't bothered to wear something as I lived alone and went to kitchen to cook something to satisfy my hunger. I put my phone on charging but it rang as I put it there.

It was Tanisha and I have a lot of explaining to do to her but I didn't wanted to tell her anything and whatever happened last month told me to not tell her anything. I know she is my friend but two people whom I trusted with my life has betrayed me, so I wasn't ready to trust anybody. Tanisha messaged me yesterday that she will be coming over.
"Hey Tanu , how are you doing?"I asked.
"Adya, I am good . I have some good news" she said excitingly.
"You got the job , right?"I asked.
"How do you come to know ?Did Arpit(Tanisha's boyfriend) told you? I will kill him"she said.
"Hey cool down, just a good guess. So Are you coming over?"I inquired.
"No, Adya I just called you to tell that only , it's raining heavily so I can't come, hope you understand"she said.
"It's ok Tanu you need not to worry, I will talk to you later."I said and cut the call before she could say anything.
I turned to open the refrigerator and I was shocked to see the person. It was Ruhaan.
"What the hell are you doing here?How did you entered my house?"I shouted on him.
"Very sexy Umm.."he said and I realized that I was in towel only.
Ruhaan's POV
My car got stuck on the road. It was raining heavily so I was not able to get any taxis and my phone was dead. Adya's apartment was near. I didn't wanted to bother her but I had no choice, there were no chances that I could survive in that weather, so I decided to go to her. I rang the doorbell but no one opened the door. She gave me key of her apartment and I kept it always with me whenever I visited Chandigarh. Yes, Adya lives in Chandigarh.
So I opened the door myself.I put my shirt down as it was wet and I might get cold. She came out of her room wrapped in a towel.She didn't noticed me.My jaw dropped. How could she look so beautiful and flawless without make-up. Adya has never liked make-up .Her long black hair coming under her waist, water dripping from her wet hair . She wasn't skinny niether she was chubby. She was perfect.She was my moon.Her ocean blue eyes full of innocence,hope ,love and kindness but I saw hate in those eyes for me that day. I know Shanaya is thinking that Adya is somewhat overreacting but two people whom Adya trusted with her life has betrayed her.She put her phone on charge but it rang up. It was Tanisha. Tanisha cancelled her plan of coming over. Thank God!I sighed. She cut the call and turned towards refrigerator and now I knew I was gone.She was shocked to see me , I know I would be the last person she would have expected.
"What the hell are you doing here?How did you entered my house?"she yelled at me.
"Very sexy Umm.."I said and she realized that she was in towel only.
I took a step ahead and she took a step back.She stopped when she realized that there was no space left .I pulled her in myself and inhaled her scent.
I was not wearing shirt and her body touched mine, it gave me goosebumps. She is someone who makes me forget all things around me,she is the light, calmness and peace in my life. I definitely like her, there is no doubt in it.
I kissed her earlobe and she closed her eyes and I whispered in her ear " You are so cute when you're mad."