Chapter-18

Ruhaan's POV
I kissed her earlobe and she closed her eyes and whispered  " You are so cute when you're mad."  She didn't reacted just stared at  me. I know she was controlling herself to show her face void of all emotions. She wanted answers, her eyes were urging for the same but when she didn't saw any, she took a step back.
"You can rest in guest room, your clothes are  in the cupboard"she said.Last time I left some pair of clothes.She turned towards her room but then suddenly turned towards me and said"I don't want anybody to see you, so please don't go out or don't open the door before asking me." I nodded.
"And yes leave as early in morning as possible"she said.
"Ok"saying I went to my room.
The rain was high and roads were blocked so I wasn't able to leave. Adya ignored me completely. I didn't see her even a single time, she just made our meals and put mine in kitchen and went to her room before I came out.
I woke up at 2:00 a.m. in morning. I walked outside to see the weather. There was no rain and roads were clear. I decided to leave. I wrote a note and went to her room and put tickets to come.
Adya's POV
I saw he was gone and tickets were there ,it was a notice that I also have to leave tomorrow. One of my friend in Mumbai has seen a apartment for me. I slept the whole day and woke up the next morning. I went to the airport and boarded to Mumbai.
I reached Mumbai and went to see the apartment. It was good and I could definitely afford it. I managed the apartment and in evening went to his given address.
"Is this Mr. Ruhaan Chaudhari's bungalow" I asked the watchman.
"Yes Ma'am it is" he answered.
"I want to meet him" I said.
"But madam you need appointment"he said.
"He called me, I am Adya Singh"I said.
"Ok, madam let me call " he said .
After a while he asked me to go in.The interior was amazing. Everything was perfect. I was just admiring the view when he came.
"Why are you late?"he asked.
"It doesn't concern you Mr. Chaudhari"I replied.
"Oo really Adya , If you have forgotten you are my employee and you are late"he replied.
"Yes, really Mr. Chaudhari My job starts from tomorrow  and Yes It's Ms. Singh"I replied venom spitting from my tongue.
"Ook Ms Singh your room has been arranged and from tomorrow you will help me personally and in my business  and yes don't reply back to me from the next time"he ordered.
"I will not stay here Mr. Chaudhari , I will come in morning" I replied.
"Oo you will stay here only Miss by hook or by crook"saying he came towards me and took my hand by full force and starting walking towards a room.
"It's hurting Mr. Chaudhari"and he didn't listen me.
"Ruhaan leave my hand it's hurting"I shouted and he loosened his grip and his expressions softened when he realized that he was hurting me.
"I hate you from the bottom of my heart Mr. Ruhaan Chaudhari" I said and went to the room.
I changed into a pair of tank top and shorts and was just going to sleep when I heard a knock on my door.
It was Ruhaan.
"Yes , Mr. Chaudhari" I asked.
"I just came to handover this duty chart do read it before going to sleep and Yes Miss Singh you have to accompany me everywhere wherever I go"he said
"Okay, Thank you Mr. Chaudhari"I said and closed the door on his face.
I put the duty chart on the table and decided to wake up early to go through it.
I was just thinking that why don't I take this as positive and hardships makes us more capable and efficient. With this positive thought I decided to sleep and wake up with a positive mindset.
Ruhaan's POV
She looked so innocent and fragile. That night when I was going to tell her that I am falling for her, I received a message. I found the person who killed my parents. I was searching for my parents killer from the past 10 years. When I received the photo I saw her. Adya and her parents were my parents murderers. She was a Romano but she never told me that. Her features were English as well as Indian. How was I not able to recognize her? I wondered someone who is so innocent can kill anybody at a mere age of 4.
I will destroy her the way her parents destroyed my family.I will make her fall in love with me and then I will destroy her.