Chapter-11

Adya's POV
Ruhaan picked me and we went to airport . I asked Ruhaan about the trip's
charge but he didn't told me and said it was his and mine birthday party from his side and who can win in front of
Mr. Chaudhari.
We landed in Musorriee and it is a beautiful place. We went to our rooms and decided to meet in evening. Ruhaan got busy in meeting hotel manager.
I went to Shanaya's room and her health was not good, we called doctor and he said it's just because of some eating disorder. She just need to rest for today and will be fine till tomorrow.
We cancelled our evening plans. Ansh said me to go to sleep and now he will take care. I said him to come to my room if he needs anything.
I went to Ruhaan's room.
"What happened?" he asked.
"I am not getting sleep"I said.
"So" he said.
" It means I will disturb you"I said.
"Please Please Please"I said making puppy face and who can ignore it.
"Ok ,come"he said. I jumped on his bed and made myself comfortable.
"Why don't we watch movie? Please call room service and order popcorn"I said.
He did as I said.
"May I sit?"he asked.
"Ya,ya it's all yours"I said giving him seat.
He sat beside me.
I used his chest as my pillow and table for keeping my popcorns.
"Ok, Am I your pillow and table?" he asked pouting.
"Yessssss"I said imitating him .
I fall asleep.
"Hey, you awake?"he said.
"Umm..mm" I said stuffing my face into his chest assuming it to be my pillow.
"Ru, this pillow is very hard"I said half asleep and he laughed.
I woke up 7'oclock in morning and saw Ruhaan sleeping on the couch. I smiled and thanked God for blessing me with such a good friend. I put blanket on him and said "Thank you Ruhaan".
I then decided to go to Shanaya's room.
Ansh opened the door.
"Hey, you didn't sleep"I asked.
He shooked his head.
"Go to my room and sleep" I said.
"Thank you"he said.
"She is my best friend Ansh and I will do anything for her,this is nothing and no need to thank "I said.
Shanaya was sleeping so I also decided to sleep.
Shanaya was better now and we enjoyed to the fullest for the whole day.
"It was amazing"Shanaya said.
"Yes, I don't know last time when I had this much fun"I said.
"Yes, it was super fun"Ansh said.
Shanaya and Ansh went to their room.
"Adya, I want to ask you something" Ruhaan asked."Yes" I said.
"I have to show you something, will you go on a dinner with me tomorrow"he asked.
"Yes,I also have a good news"I said.
"Ok, Tomorrow I have to go to an event,I will send you a driver be ready at8:00 "he said.
"Ok" I said.
"Adya, you need to sign this,rooms were booked on your name,Soo.."he said.
I signed the papers without looking as I was exhausted and I trust Ruhaan then I headed up to my room and fall asleep.
Shanaya and I went to shopping next day and Ansh met some old friends so he went with them. It was 7:00p.m. and I started getting ready. I wore a red colour dress and curled my hair with light make-up.
"You are looking gorgeous"Shanaya said.
"All because of you"I said.
"Don't you think you should give him a chance" Shanaya said.
"Whom?" I said avoiding her.
"You know about whom I talking" she said making me move towards her face.
"You know the way he looks at you, he really likes you Adya, you should give yourself a chance if not him"she said.
"But what if he will break me"she said.
"But you can't always run away from this fear, you are my strong Adya"she said.
"I don't know Shanaya, I don't know if it's more than friendship but I don't want to give anybody the right to break my heart, you know me.What if it will ruin our friendship? I don't want to loose such a good friend" I said.
"What if you both fall in love, what if you both become more good friends, be positive"she said.
After a minute's silence Shanaya said" It's 7:50 wear your bracelet and heels and let's wait near the gate. We went downstairs and waited in the lobby.
"I want to tell you something, Shanaya" I said.
"Yes" she said.
My phone rang when I was about to tell her.
"It's driver, I will tell you after coming from dinner, Promise, love you" I said and than I headed towards the gate.
"Miss Adya Singh" driver asked.
"Yes"I said.
"Come , Madam"he generously said and opened the door gracefully.
"Thank you"I said with a smile.
He dropped me where Ruhaan was waiting.
"You are looking be..beautiful" he stuttered.
"Thank you, you are also looking handsome"I said. He was looking drop dead gorgeous.His black suit fiited his body perfectly. His defined jaw was surfaced by subtle beard making him look sexier. I had no words.
We went on a long drive and enjoyed a lot.
"Hey, I am hungry" I said.
"We are heading towards that only baby girl"he said smiling.
He stopped the car. "What are you doing?"I asked.
"I am blindfolding you baby girl. It's a surprise"he said.
"I don't want to be blindfolded, you always do that"I said pouting.
"Don't be a spoil-spot, don't you trust me" he said. "Okkkk"I said.
He stopped the car and said"We reached there, you sit here only I will help you"he said .I agreed.
He opened the car door and helped me to come out like a real gentleman.
"There are stairs, will you be able to walk"he asked.
"I will trr"as I was saying to my utter shock he lifted me in his arms.
I couldn't help but throw my head back and laugh as he carried me in his arms as if we were newlyweds.
It was an amazing feeling. I wanted to tell Ruhaan about it and wanted to give it a try.