Chapter-20

Author's POV
They went out and Ruhaan closed the door. He came to her and he was pissed off to hell. She heard him growl as he strode over to her.She took a step back.He caught her wrist, wrapping his fingers firmly around her skin and pulling her roughly towards him.She bumped into his chest.She started twisting her wrist in an attempt to get out of his hold but he was quick and twisted her both the hands at back.
"Let me go,Mr Chaudhari"she shouted.
"You will go and apologize to Alaya right now"he growled. "Apologize,Never"she spitted back at him. His grip around her waist and wrist tightened as her skin burned due to the friction and it was hurting but she would not let him have the pleasure.She tried to free her hand but he was quick and pushed her towards the door ,making her stumble as her body jerked backwards hitting the door, she winced.
"Don't you talk to me like that again"he growled his face inches away from her and  pushing his chest and his legs over her, his brown orbs staring into her blue ones. He was now staring from her eyes to lips. Their bodies were completely touching each other and the heat was raising up.It was so quite, she could hear his every breath he took and he could hear hers , it felt like his breath vibrated through him and entered her body.

A longing so strong assailed him that he was momentarily paralysed ,her face merely an inch away from his, her breathing shallow and her head tilted up staring into his brown orbs like she was trying to find something that she has lost.
Their bodies were burning up and she was not resisting. Ruhaan was no saint , so he bent down and took her lips into a searing kiss. He kissed her passionately, he kissed her like there is no tomorrow, like his life depended on this kiss.
Leaving her hands he pulled her closer though she was close enough.Even a small distance felt like a punishment that moment. Her shirt that was tugged in her pants was out and he was caressing her back.He moved his hand on her sides,exploring her body and she moved her hands in his hair and back of his neck.She was feeling weak in her knees and was about to fall but Ruhaan held her tight in his arms. Ruhaan didn't remove his mouth from hers even to breath. Adya had no idea what to do,so she was still, he was doing all the work.

She was sweet and Ruhaan burned for her. He released her mouth so they could breath and made to resume their kiss, just as he leaned into her, his phone rang  and they both stiffened as of realising only now what they have done.

She pushed him and adjusted her top, her cheeks red with embarrassment.
Ruhaan answered  the call.
"Okay, Miss Sharma, make them sit in conference hall , I will come in 15 minutes."
There was silence surrounding them.
"Sorry, Mr. Chaudhari I wouldn't have done this" Adya spoke breaking the silence. "Yes, Ms Singh it was a mistake and it will not happen again and yes you can use the restroom here and then go out"he said adjusting his hair and picking up his blazer and went out leaving her with her thoughts alone.