Chap 2 "The Second Step"

Cam's POV

We started stage fighting the army. "Arlene?" I asked as I looked around. I saw her pinned. "Troy, Arlene's pinned!"

"I'm on it!" Hector stated. He ran towards her. "Samurai spin sword! Ha!" The army that had Bee pinned fell to the ground. He helped her up. "You okay?"

"I'll be fine," Bee nodded. "Behind you!" She pulled him out of the way and kicked the soldier. "Watch your back, Mike."

"Yeah," Hector nodded.

"Troy," Bee stated. She threw him her crystal. "Use it!"

"Guys, let's put our weapons together," Andrew smiled.

"Cut!" Gene stated. We stopped. "Once Megaforce uses Arlene's crystal, it dissipates all of the army."

"She gets the cool gadgets," Ciara stated.

"Technically, Orion made that crystal for Arlene, if she ever needed it for a big emergency," I replied.

"Let's start with after the blast," Gene sighed.

"Okay," I sighed. We got in our places. "Bee, you okay?"

"Yeah," Bee smiled.

"Action!" Gene stated.

The blast went off. The Megaforce rangers were on the ground. "No," Bee stated. She took off her helmet. "Troy?" She ran over to him and cradled his head. "Troy." She took off his helmet. "You can't die from this."

"I thought you said it would work," Jason stated.

"It did, Tommy," I stated. "But it wasn't supposed to do that."

"Tommy, Orion, Mike, Emily," Bee stated. "Check on the other rangers, please."

"Okay," I nodded. I took off Christina's helmet and listened to her breathing. "Emma's good."

"Come on, Troy," Bee stated. Andrew slowly sat up. "Oh, thank goodness."

"Did I scare you?" Andrew asked.

"Yeah," Bee nodded. She punched him in the arm. "Don't do that again!"

"Ow," Andrew held his arm. We all stood up as the other rangers came to. "How did you get your hands on such a powerful crystal?"

"Orion made it for me," Bee replied. "So, if it killed you, I would know who to kill."

"I didn't think I added that much of a kick to it," I sighed. "I gotta lessen the recipe of that when we get back."

"Again, thank you so much for helping us out," Andrew stated.

"You're welcome," Jason smiled. We walked back to the other legendary rangers. "If you ever need our powers or our zords, you have them in your possession."

"We'll come to help out if you need more hands," Bee replied. "But for now, our powers, are in your hands."

"We must go," Jason nodded. "The Earth is now safe again. You guys keep it that way."

We raised our hands up and looked towards the sky. "Cut!" yelled Gene. "You guys did amazing!"

"Yes!" Bee smiled.

"How was it being Arlene again?" Gene asked.

"Oh, it's been so long," Bee stated. "I miss her."

"That's why I wanted to bring her back," Gene pointed. "Well, we gotta get the rest of the shooting done."

"I'll be back," I smiled. I went to the car and opened my box I had made. I got out the invitations but left Jason's and Hector's in the box. "Here we go." I walked out to everybody. "If everyone could just wait a second, please." I handed everyone an invitation. "Don't look at it until I tell you to."