Chap 12 "Happy"

Bee's POV

"In my office," I pointed. Gene and I went into my office and he closed the door. "How do you want this set up?"

"Let's have you sit in front of the suits," Gene smiled. I did and he put the camera in front of me. "Your video is basically an interview since you were married to him."

"Okay," I nodded.

"We're recording," Gene pushed a button. "State who you are."

"Hey, my mighty rangers fan club. How are you guys? If you don't know who I am, my name is Baylynn Frank Jebo," I smiled. "Daughter of Jason David Frank, and wife of Cameron Jebo."

"How long did you know Cameron?" Gene asked.

"I first met Cam when we were doing a table read of where my character first appears in the series," I nodded. "We got together my second year in college."

"And you guys got married not too long ago?" Gene asked.

"Over a year ago," I replied.

"And I hear you have a daughter?" Gene asked. I nodded. "Is Cameron the father?"

"Yeah, Cam is the father of Catherine Jebo," I sighed. "It's sad to know he's not in the picture but I'm sure he knows she'll be taken care of."

"Were you devastated about his passing?" Gene asked.

"Yes. He knew the risks but he wanted to do the surgery anyway," I replied. "He wanted to live cancer free but unfortunately something went wrong and he is no longer with us."

"I see you're still wearing a ring," Gene pointed.

"This isn't the engagement ring Cam got me. This is a ring Neil Melendez got me," I replied. "He proposed a couple hours ago at a cocktail party."

"Another engagement already?"

"My dad made it clear to move on my own pace. I am and I have found happiness. I love Cam. I have his suit up and I also have our wedding picture on the wall over there with our rings," I pointed. "Cam would want me to be happy. He knows I am and he knows his daughter is taken care of." My phone vibrated and I looked at it. "I think that's all the time we have guys. Make sure you donate to the Cameron Jebo Silver Foundation to provide for his..." I stopped reading the board Gene held up. "...uhm, for his, uhm, his daughter'." I smiled. "Earth's defenders, never surrender." Gene stopped the video. "Are all the funds for her?"

"Yeah," Gene smiled. "Think of it as her college fund."

"Thank you so much," I replied as we hug. "You didn't have to do that."

"Don't worry about it," Gene smiled. "The account is in your dad's name."

"Thank you," I smiled. I walked Gene out. "Goodnight Dad."

"Goodnight, sweetheart," Dad stated.

"I'll see you in the morning," I replied. I went upstairs and Neil's door was still opened. I leaned against his doorframe and knocked. He looked at me. "Hey."

"You okay?" Neil asked as he got out of bed and walked over to me. "I know it couldn't have been easy."

"It wasn't but I got through it," I smiled. "I'm going to head to bed. Got a big day at church tomorrow."

"You're a Christian?" Neil asked.

"Yeah," I nodded. "You don't have a problem with that, do you?"

"No, it's just, I'm surprised," Neil replied. "I grew up in a Catholic home. I switched to Christian because being a Catholic wasn't for me." I smiled. "I was looking for a home church here but I haven't been to one in awhile."