The strained relationship.

Sarah and Seth have been quarreling for the third time this week, their relationship has not been going well. Since the beginning of the year and being now involved in a big storyline Seth has been very busy and after winning the Royal Rumble it seemed like Seth was nowhere to be seen. Sarah was quiet frustrated with him.

"Colby this is the 4th time this week that you have told me that you'll meet but you haven't." Shouts Sarah through the phone.

"Sarah please listen to me, I'm really busy these days. I know I told you I'll meet you and I'm sorry I'm not able to make it up to you."

"I don't know Colby but I need to meet you today and that means today." Sarah cuts the phone.

Seth dials her number again before he is called by a backstage crew guy.

"Colby, you have to go next. Please be ready in 5 minutes."

Seth had no choice but to head for the main stage.

After the show was over, Seth was really tired. He was lying down under the AC to cool himself a little.

"Oh hey Colby." Greets Becky.

"Becks? What are you doing here?" Asks Seth.

"Doing double duty now." Answers Becky.

"I know you're doing that. I mean here. In the Men's locker room." Signals Seth.

Becky sits beside Seth.

"I heard you on the phone with Sarah." Says Becky.

Seth stands up and sits next to her.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that. It's been really hard with me and her. I'm not able to give her time. Sarah is really upset with me but what can I do about that." Sighs a disappointed Seth.

"You know it's really hard especially in this industry to have a free time. I've been through the same."

"Yeah? How did you handle it then?" Asks Seth.

"I don't know how to answer that, really but all I know is that give Sarah some of your time. If Hunter or Vince is angry then let them be, but Sarah needs you, especially at times like these." Answers Becky as there was sadness in her eyes.

"You really loved him didn't you?" Says Seth.

"I think so, I just wish I had given him time. I got so much involved in my work that I didn't realise he'd already moved on with someone else." Answers Becky.

"Oh that asshole." Curses Seth.

"It's not his fault it's mine only. I was so much into all this attention that I got that I forgot him........ So make sure you give Sarah the time she needs."

"Oh you little clown...... " Seth smiles as Becky smiles back.

"Now go and meet Sarah as soon as possible. Okay."

They hug after which Becky leaves. Seth gets dressed up when Sarah steps inside.

"Sarah? When did you come here?" Asks Seth who notices Sarah entering with an angry look.

"I need to talk to you." Says Sarah.

"You know what..... " Seth walks up to an angry Sarah.

"Let's go out for dinner where we can talk about all of this. Okay"

"But what about Vince or the others?" Asks Sarah.

"Oh screw them. I don't care what they do. I just want to go out and spend time with you."

Smirks Seth as a small smile appears on Sarah's face.

The rest of the night was beautiful. The location outside of the seaside was beautiful. Seth spent a beautiful dinner with his love. He made up to her for the whole time that he had missed her.

"Thank you for this beautiful night Colby. I'm shocked you took out time to come here with me."

"Ah it's all because of Rebecca." Says Seth as the smile from Sarah's face slowly diminishes.

"Rebecca I see."

"She's had a rough time herself and she didn't want me to go through the same."

"She's a really good friend isn't she." Says Sarah.

"Best friend. " Chuckles Seth.

"But enough about her. It's our night tonight and I am going to enjoy it with you."

Seth takes Sarah for a dance. They move accordingly to the music as she lays down her head on Seth's shoulder, a small tear drops from her eyes.

To be continued.......