Blast to the Past: Seth's Birthday.

(Hi guys, as of lately there hasn't been much brollins content on internet. So I'm thinking of going back to the past events which I have missed out. I hope you guys enjoy these small shots. They'll probably be one shots only and when some new brollins content comes I'll start posting new stories based on those contents.)

It was Seth's birthday and Becky had already wished him at midnight. It was his first birthday with Becky. It was an official day meaning they had the whole day for themselves.

Seth gets up brushes his teeth and steps out of his room and walks into the kitchen where he is greeted by Becky.

"Morning babes." Wishes Becky.

"You look so fresh already."

"Yes I am and you have your breakfast and then go get ready, we'll be going out in an hour."

"Going out? Where?" Asks Seth.

"I'm not gonna tell you that. Just get ready okay." Instructs Becky.

Seth eats his breakfast and then gets ready. They step out of the apartment and into the car.

"Tell me where we're going, I'll set the GPS."

"Woah there. I'm not going to make it easy for you. Today, you're driving on my instructions." Smirks Becky.

Seth gives a crazy stare before starting his car.

"Wow. Bless the road ahead." Chuckles Seth.

The drive a few miles and Becky starts instructing Seth.

"Turn left from that road." Becky points towards the road ahead.

Seth follows the instruction and turns the car. After travelling for a few more miles Becky instructs Seth to turn right and Seth follows the instruction again. Seth soon realised where they were headed to.

"I've never been there in so many years and I don't know how it'll be. I mean I feel awkward right now." Says Seth.

The car stopped in front of a theme park.

"You'll have a good time here. You've been stressed a lot these days. Time to take that stress away."

Becky and Seth step out of the car and while Becky looked really happy, Seth's face was clearly looking uncomfortable.  Becky pulls a reluctant Seth inside the park.

She first takes Seth to the mirror house.

"What are we even doing here? This is for kids." Pouts Seth.

"Oh really? Try finding me then." Says Becky as she runs ahead.

Seth follows and soon hits himself in the mirror. Becky bursts out laughing.

"Oh come on. This is for kids right?" Taunts Becky.

Seth smirks as he slowly proceeds to search Becky and soon after a few minutes of hitting the mirrors again and again, he finally catches Becky.

"Enough of you running from me, I'm scared to even think about it." Says Seth as he holds Becky really close to him.

"Well then let's find a way out together." Says Becky.

They hold hands and travel through the confusing maze, coming out of it after an exhausting 3 minutes, it seemed really long for them though.

Becky takes Seth next to a horror house. She went in with the thought of scaring Seth but instead it was her who fell victim to it. As a figurine suddenly appears out of nowhere, Becky lets out a huge screams and hugs Seth. The next moment itself they both laugh out loud. Becky covers her face in embarrassment as they come out of the house.

The next ride was probably what Seth wasn't prepares for. The roller coaster! He wasn't really a fan of it but Becky had forced him to sit with her or else she'd call some other man to sit beside her. Seth instantly sits next to Becky.

The ride starts as Seth starts mumbling to himself.

"Are you praying?" Laughs Becky.

"What? No..... I'm just remembering my phone number." Answers an awkward Seth.

She holds Seth's hand and looks into his eyes.

"You'll be fine. Let's enjoy this ride."

Seth felt comfortable with Becky's words. His heart was suddenly at ease and suddenly he started enjoying the ride. He screams on the top of his lungs and seemed to e joyed the ride more than Becky. Becky herself was surprised how much Seth enjoyed the ride.

The day was almost over and they had both returned to their place after spending the whole day together. He freshens up and sits on the sofa watching tv. Becky sones out of the shower a few minutes later. Seth takes Becky and makes him sit next to him.

"Thank you so much for today. I've never had this much fun in my entire life. This is the best birthday I've had in years."

"I'm not done yet." Says Becky as she places a kiss on his lips and they soon got involved deep into each other.

Seth stops kissing and looks up to Becky.

"Are we really doing it here?" Asks Seth pointing to the sofa.

"Why not? There's no one around." Says Becky in a seductive tone as she opens her still wet bathrobe and proceeds to give another kiss on Seth's lips.