Movie Date.

Seth waits in his car for Becky, he was quite excited for the day. Becky comes out of the hotel after a few minutes. She was assisted by Charlotte to stay away from the views of anyone (especially people from wwe).

"Looks like you really had a hard time coming out?" Teases Seth.

"I AM going for a movie with a guy. I had to tell people it was with Ashley." Says Becky.

They both chuckle as they head for the cinema Hall. They enter inside and soon they got attention towards them. Becky seemed a little uncomfortable.

"You okay, Becks?"

"Too many people are watching us. What will they think?" States Becky.

"Well, consider it a movie day out rather than a date and behave like you're hanging around with a friend." Smirks Seth.

"Would have been easier if it were a few days ago but things are a different now." Exclaims Becky.

Seth and Becky step inside the cinema, they booked the last seat to ensure no one notices them. The theatre was quiet empty but they had to make sure no one recognizes them. As the movie plays Becky and Seth got involved in it. As the scene of Hiccup saying goodbye to Toothless plays, Seth could hear some sniffing, he turns to his side where he sees Becky in tears.

"Are you crying?" Teasingly whispers Seth.

"He's saying goodbye to toothless and they both have been pals for so many years." Answers Becky whose voice couldn't be heard properly.

"Here you go." He hands her a tissue.

Becky wipes her tears as Seth lovingly watches her.

"You look so cute when you cry." Whispers Seth.

Becky pauses for a while then she turns away, she was blushing heavily. Like she's been called cute by so many guys before but the feeling with Seth was different. She wouldn't have felt anything if he would have said a few days ago but now that he says he likes her, it's making it very complicated for her.

Seth and Becky still had the whole day ahead for them.

"Let's go somewhere, I don't want to go back yet." Says Seth.

"Any where you know it'll be good and entertaining. I hate boring places." Asks Becky.

"How about we do something fun in a theme park. I know a popular one around here."

Becky thinks for a while then turns to Seth.

"Okay, if you bore me I am telling you." Says Becky with a warning tone.

They reach a beautiful theme park where there were a few people around. Becky was quiet uncomfortable.

"There's so many people." Says Becky.

"You don't have to be scared of them. It's not like we're in a date." Smirks Seth.

"You're really taking advantage of things now." Chuckles Becky.

They enter inside and soon enough they were drawing people's attention. The first thing they could find in front of them was the haunted house.

"Want to go in there?" Asks Becky.

"I hope you don't get scared." Exclaims a proud Seth.

"We'll see who gets scared.... " Smirks Becky.

They both enter the haunted house, it was eerily quiet inside. The place was spooky.

"They think this is scary? Huh. I could easily pass through this." Scoffs Seth.

Becky walks silently not paying attention to him. They walk through a darker area when Seth hears some growling noises. It was coming from Becky.

"Becks what are you doing?" Asks Seth.

Becky continues growling. Her hair over her face, her head down and she walks without looking at him. Seth gets hold of Becky. His heart was beating for a moment.

"Rebecca are you okay?" Asks a now concerned Seth.

"Boooooo" Becky scares Seth and laughs her heart out. Seth was startled.

"You really scared me out there." He breaths a sigh of relief.

The next ride they spent was on the roller coaster, they both screamed on top of their lungs, challenging each other and both of them failing together. They played the hoola hoop which both failed miserably and they spent their time in a mirror house laughing and joking with each other. The day was well spent. It seemed like Becky had a really good day with Seth.

As they walk towards the hotel room, the moment seemed beautiful and peaceful to both of them. They walk for a few more minutes with just a little bit of talking before Becky's room arrives.

"See you tomorrow then." Seth bids farewell.

"Colby... " Calls out Becky as Seth turns Back. She walks up to him.

"I really enjoyed the day.. Thank you for it."

Becky places a soft kiss his cheeks as she blushes. She rushes to her room.

"I hope we'll hang out more often." Smiles Becky.

A surprised but more than that happy Seth jumps and celebrates silently. His throws his fist in the air when he sees that the hotel staff were creepily staring at him. He composes himself and heads back for his room.

To be continued.......