I found you.

Becky and Seth had just attended their Bring me the Horizon concert. They both were walking along the footpath, the night was quiet and beautiful. It was just the two of them with a few people passing by.

"So, did you like it?" Asks Seth.

"I loved it. Especially mother tongue." Becky answers as she sticks out her tongue.

"It's been quiet a good time since we've been seeing each other, don't you think you can now tell your family." Says Seth.

Becky stops in her steps.

"Colby, I really don't want to rush things between us." Answers Becky.

"What if something happens to us, what if something happens to me." Asks Seth.

Becky turns around and looks at Seth in the eyes with serious eyes.

"I am never letting you go no matter what happens." Says Becky with a firm voice.

A smile forms across Seth's face, Becky tickles Seth, he let's out a loud laugh. They continue walking with their usual banter. Seth mocking Becky's accent and Becky mocking Americans weird habits. They could hear some loud rumbling of cars and loud music playing. Since it was far away they did not give any attention to it.

"So tell me something then, if I were to maybe go missing one day what would you do?" Asks Seth.

Becky pauses for a while and turns back to look at him.

"There are many options around." Smiles Becky while teasing Seth.

"Would they be as good as me though?" Asks Seth.

"I'm sure I can adjust a little." She chuckles.

"Hmmm..... I know you love me very much, you're just playing it all too well. I guess I should do something that'll make you worry about me then."

"Mmm mmm..... Like what?" She raises her eye brows.

"I don't know but maybe something might happen to me any time. Maybe now also." He whispers.

Becky simply rolls her eyes at annoyance.

The commotion got louder and the music as well. A car was speeding across the road. Suddenly the bright headlights shine upon Seth. Seth and Becky froze in their positions as the car raced towards him only to turn away in the last moment, missing him by a hair's length. Some men stick their head out of the window and hurdled abuses at them. They were clearly drunk and quickly drove away.

"Look where you're driving, you assholes." Shouts Seth.

He turns to Becky who was still frozen in her place, she looked terrified. He walks closer to her and cups her cheeks.

"Becks, you okay?" Asks a concerned Seth.

A scared Becky hugs Seth tightly, she was shaking and she has never hugged him like this before. Seth hugs her back trying to comfort her.

"I thought I'd lost you there for a moment." Says Becky who was trembling so much that it could be heard by her voice.

"I'm fine.... I'm fine.... Nothing happened to me. Okay? You just calm yourself now." Seth whispers into her ears as he sees Becky slowly tearing up.

Becky and Seth returned back to their respective room. Becky lays down in her bed still thinking about the incident that happened a few minutes ago. Charlotte steps inside the room with some quinoa.

"Oh hey Ash, how have you been doing?"

"You looked quiet upset just now, so I decided to bring you your favourite." Says Charlotte.

"I'm just a little too tired.... " Answers an almost asleep Becky.

"Did you not like the concert with Colby?" Asks Charlotte.

"No. I loved it. There is something else that happens today."

Becky narrates the whole incident to Charlotte who looked just a concerned as Becky was.

"At the moment before that car was about to reach Seth, I froze in my place. I didn't know what to do, when the car passed by him I couldn't even do anything again. I was so scared to do anything. I thought I'd lost him. I was shaking. I wish I could've done something instead he was the one consoling me." Expresses a disappointed Becky.

"Oh Becky, this shows how much you love him." Says Charlotte as she places the quinoa on Becky's lap. "And how much he loves you, you just need to express yourself more."

"I don't know if I'm ready yet. I don't want it to be like my previous relationships. I don't want the world to know about us or make fun of us."

"If you truly love him then you should not worry about Anything." Advices Charlotte.

"You live him right?" Asks Charlotte.

Charlotte's words seemed to have helped Becky find a little confidence, a little hope.

"I love him more than anything else." Answers a satisfied looking Becky.

"Then I don't see any problem then. Go out and tell the world about you two and don't give damn about your haters." Smirks Charlotte.

To be continued........