True feelings.

Monday night Raw was over, Becky walks backstage towards her locker room when she sees Seth with Sasha and Bayley. Both the girls were laughing their heart out while Seth shook his head.

"What are you people laughing so much about." Asks a curious Becky.

"We were just going through this article about your savage tweets." Laughs Bayley.

"Oh is there the one with Colby where I talked about his firepants." Chuckles Becky.

Sasha and Bayley nod their head as they couldn't answer her because of the laughter.

"Oh come on, you don't have to laugh so much about it. It wasn't even that funny." Complaints Seth.

"No. No it wasn't funny." Says Sasha with a serious face as she and Bayley stop laughing.

"It was savage..... " The girls start laughing again as Seth just shook his head in disbelief.

"Never mess with The Man." Smirks Becky.

"Oh really you want to fight me." Smirks Seth as he stands tall next to her. Sasha and Bayley looked on as Becky walks closer to him.

"Do I want to challenge you? I can defeat you anytime." Challenges Becky.

"Oh you think so." Says Seth with a serious look.

Becky approaches closer to him when she tickles him causing Seth to lose control and laugh along.

"See. I told you not to mess with the Man." Laughs Becky as Sasha and Bayley laugh along with her.

The girls leave as Seth heads to the Men's locker room when he meets Sarah.

"Sorry for being late. I got caught up a little." Informs Seth.

"Oh I saw you out there with Becky and the others." Says Sarah.

Seth sits next to her. Sarah wipes his sweaty face as her sips on the energy drink.

"Colby, there's something really important that I wanted to talk to you about. Are you free?" Asks Sarah.

"Yeah I am. Where do you want to go?"

"Let's go to where we went for our first date." Suggests Sarah.

"Oh... Okay.... Getting a little romantic I see. I'm really excited for it." Says a happy Seth as Sarah smiles silently.

Their first date was a theme park. Seth and Sarah hang around the places of the park refreshing their memories again.

"Oh, I still remember our first date here." Says Seth as he pulls Sarah close to him.

"I never actually thought you'd come here. I thought you'd take me to a fancy dinner or something like that. I did enjoy this place a lot though." Says Sarah.

"I actually thought of taking you for a dinner but then Rebecca told me why to waste it on a boring dinner when you can enjoy more in a theme park." Seth says a he imitates Becky's voice.

Sarah smiles then takes Seth to a corner where mostly only couples would come. She's didn't look happy nor did she looked sad.

"Colby, I need to tell you something." Says Sarah as she holds his hands and tightens her grip around his hands.

"You okay Sarah?" Asks a concerned Seth.

"I think we should go our separate ways." Says Sara.

Sarah's words horrified Seth but he remained calmed.

"Is it something I did?" Asks Seth.

"No, it's not." Answers Sarah.

"Am I not good for you. Is there something wrong with me?" questions Seth who was starting to be hysterical.

"No. You're the perfect person for me. There's no one other than you that I would have asked for me." Answers Sarah.

"Then why? Why are you doing this?" Asks Seth again.

Sarah takes in a deep breath.

"You're the person perfect for me but I am NOT." Says Sarah as Seth looks confused.

"I'm not the one for you. Instead I know that there is someone else who is the one for you but that is not me."

"Sarah, what are you say-"

Sarah shushes Seth and continues with her words.

"I've been with you trying to take care of you for very long now but there is someone else who would be better than me. I'm not the one for you." Says Sarah.

Seth looks on still confused and shocked.

"It's Becky. She's the one for you." Says Sarah with tears in her eyes.

"She's just a friend Sarah. You're mistaken." Says Seth.

"Sometimes the heart doesn't realise what it wants and who it loves. You have the same thing going on."

"Sarah but-"

"Becky has the ability to calm you down and make you smile every time she's around."

"That's just her personality." Says Seth.

"I've seen the care you have for her. It isn't just being a friend that you care for her but more than that."

Tears slowly start dripping from Seth's eyes.

"I was there when she came to meet you that day in the men's locker room. I was honestly jealous for a moment out there, she made you smile instantly and I felt like I was going to lose you and then all this time that she's been around you you've become much more cheerful."

"Sarah, you held all that inside you all this time?"

"I can be a little stupid sometimes but that's not to concern now. This moment is about you and Becky."

"But Becky. She would not like this."

"I'm a woman and I've seen it, Becky really admires you. She looks up to you and you've been her best friend for so many years haven't you? I'm sure you will be an awesome couple." Chuckles Sarah as she wipes her tears away.

Seth hugs Sarah as she hugs him back realising that this is the last date she'll have with him.

"I guess this is where we part our ways then." Says Sarah.

"Thank you for having being in my life." Says Seth who looked sad and down.

"Why do you look so sad, we'll still be friends and you can come back to me anytime." Says Sarah as Seth looks at her surprised and caught off guard with her words.

Sarah burst out laughing.

"I was just joking. You're going to be stuck with Becky forever." Chuckles Sarah as a smile finally appears on Seth's face.

To be continued.