Unwanted attention.

Ever since arriving from the holidays, people have been swarming Becky and Seth. Wishes have been pouring in for both of them but at the same time so many people and fans would be surrounding them for photos and signs that it had made them exhausted.

"You guys better take rest, you've had a rough day and you have work tomorrow also." Advices Hunter.

Becky and Seth exit the arena, it was quiet late and silent. Seth check the time, it was 12:27 am.

"Man, it's quiet late today. You want to take a cab. The car is in repairing." Asks Seth.

"How about we stroll the streets. Just the two of us and no one to disturb us." Suggests Becky.

"You want to walk 3 hours to get back home?" Questions Seth.

"Let's walk to a nearby convenient store and take a cab from there."

Seth finally agrees as the couple head out for their walk.

Becky and Seth walk through the quiet street holding hands and giggling and feeling shy about it.

As they were walking they hear their name being called out. A light fpashes on their face and they hear someone walking towards them. It was a fan.

"Becky, Seth, oh my goodness you don't know how much I love you guys." Says the guy as he approaches them.

"Can I take a picture with you guys?" Asks the fan.

"Hey man, I'm sorry but it's 1 in the morning and we have to go back. So maybe next time." Says Seth.

"I just need a few photos and I promise I'll not disturb you guys anymore." Pleads the guy.

"I'm sorry, we can meet tomorrow or some other time just please spare us for now. We're both really tired." Pleads Becky as she and Seth walk their way.

The guy kept on persisting despite Becky and Seth telling him No.

"You can't even do this for a fan, you pathetic people." Insults the guy.

Becky and Seth kept on walking away trying to ignore the guy yet he still followed them.

"Please, please please guys." Pleads the guy.

"Sorry, we have a lot of work now. We have to go." Says Becky.

"Oh I see what kind of a woman you are. You surely enjoy riding his dick, huh." Says the guy.

At that instant moment Seth turns back and gets hold of the guy and raises his fist and clenches it ready to punch the light of out the guy.

"How dare you." Shouts Seth.

Becky stops Seth and gets hold of his hand as the guy trembled in fear.

"Colby, let's go. We have to go back. Don't waste your energy." Says Becky as Seth let's go the guy and starts walking away with Becky.

The guy gasps for air and again starts walking behind them.

"You know what, I was wrong. You know what Seth, you're the one riding your girl's cocktail. I hope you enjoy riding on her fame." Laughs the guy out loud.

Becky stops in her footsteps walks up to the guy and before Seth could react lays down a hard punch on his face. The guy falls to the pavement and his nose started bleeding. He whines in pain.

"One more word about my man and I'll make sure you don't see the daylight anymore. Now runoff before I do something else."

The guy stands up and quickly dashes away. Seth walks upto Becky and let's loud a laughter..

"What are you laughing at?" Asks Becky.

"Captain trying to act cool, lost her own cool." Smirks Seth.

"Ugh... . That guy was pathetic. I should've just let you punch him.

"That was cool though. Shall we call an Uber then?" Says Seth.

"I guess we better. Don't wanna get creeped out anymore."

Seth and Becky booked an Uber and soon reached their place without anymore problem.