future plans

It was a day off for both Seth and Becky. The only day they have for themselves in this busy schedule. They were in LA and taking the chance they both decided to stay home for the whole day. It was at Becky's place.

"Do you have even anything interesting to eat?" Asks Seth in a tone as if taunting her.

"There's so much there. Broccolis, Avocados, Tomato. There's pasta and cheese too." Answers Becky straightforward.

"You call them food?" Taunts Seth.

Becky states at him with deadly eyes.

"Let me show you how to make tasty vegetarian food." Declares Becky as she heads to the kitchen.

In half and hour or so Becky came out to the dining room with two plates of broccoli pasta with bechamel sauce. Seth tasted the pasta and his eyes instantly lightened up.

"This is surprisingly good." Says Seth as he eats his pasta.

"Hey! I make great food." Shrugs off Becky.

After having their lunch they both sit in the sofa and played the TV. The weather was cold that day and seemed like it was going to rain. They were both u der a blanket. There was nothing worthy watching on tv. Becky switched from one channel to another trying to fund something good.

"At least stick to one thing." Complains Seth.

"There's nothing good coming on tv." Fumes Becky as she keeps on changing the channel.

Seth snatches the remote and keeps it far away from her reach, Becky couldn't do anything, she was feeling too lazy to get up to reach for it.

"There!" Exclaims Seth. "Now let's watch whatever is coming." Continues Seth.

The movie Enchanted was playing. It had just started.

"You want to watch this?" Wheezes Becky.

Seth just shook his head.

Though teasing Seth at first, Becky was soon into the movie. She was so interested in the movie and so was Seth.

The movie had ended and it had, but Becky and Seth were too lazy to move around.

"Well that was............ A unique movie..... " Says Becky

"Yeah...... Kind of like us only." Says Seth.

"Like how?" Asks a curious Becky.

"Like how the girl is annoying like you." Teases Seth as Becky just stares at him knowing that he didn't reallyly mean it that way."

"The guy is smart like me." Smirks Seth as Becky shakes her head and rolls his eyes in disbelief.

"No matter how annoying she was, the guy still loved her. Stood by her side and fought the monster for her. Just like how I love you."

Seth's words really touched Becky's heart and she couldn't stop but smile and blush at his words.

"Would you fight a monster for me though." Asks Becky as she continues blushing.

"I'd fight against the whole world for you." Declares Seth as Becky laughs.

"Do you see a future for us?" Asks a serious Seth.

Becky stops laughing and holds his hand and looks at him.

"I can see you and me and maybe 4 children. Two girls and boys." Chuckles Becky.

"Wow, looks like you have a really big plan for the future." Smirks Seth.

"Honestly! I've never thought of a future with my previous relationships." Says Becky.

"Really? I never knew that. What about me then?" Asks a surprised and curious Seth.

"I've always admired you since meeting you. You've always been that person who worked his ass off and never gave up. You remember that day that stupid drunk car almost hit you?" Asks Becky.

Seth nods his head.

"I was scared at that moment. I thought I had lost you. It was at that moment I realised how much more I love you. If something would have ever happened to you, I don't know what I would have done." Confesses Becky.

She looks at Seth who was giving her the warmest eyes and smile.

"Well what about you then? Where do you see us in the future." Asks Becky this time.

"Well...... I can see my children playing outside a house which has a very big field. You're eating quinoa and I'm having my beef barbeque with my kids." Says Seth.

"Our kids will be vegetarian." Protests Becky.

"Oh.... Ho... Ho.... We'll see who wins, you or me." Taunts Seth.

Becky rolls her eyes at Seth. She sticks out her tongue at him and jumps out of the couch.

"Catch me if you can." Challenges Becky.

Seth accepts the challenge and starts chasing after Becky.

An hour later they were both soaked in sweat.

"Aaahhh..... I'm tired..... Really tired...." Says Seth as he pants.

Becky was also trying to calm herself down. She stands up and starts walking when Seth calls out to her.

"Where are you going?" Asks Seth.

"I'll be waiting for you in the shower. I have a lot to discuss with you about our future." Becky gives a seductive smile. Seductive enough to draw Seth. He soon followed behind her into the shower.

To be continued......