Beautiful in White.

Becky seemed really tired, she's been constantly on the road for the past few months since wrestlemania and has not had proper rest. She's been doing house shows besides appearing on Monday night raw and smackdown.

"Let's take some days off together and go somewhere." Suggests Seth.

"I don't know if Vince will agree. Summerslam us yet to come. You also have to focus on your match."

"Let's go after Sumerslam then."

"You think Vince will allow us?" Asks a doubtful Becky.

"Well he has to give us." Replies a firm and confident Seth.

The confrontation went well, though reluctant Vince finally agreed to let the couple go on a holiday. Stephanie and Hunter helped in convincing Vince to let the couple breath a little fresh air.

Seth and Becky sat down in Seth's apartment's drawing room.

"Where do you wanna go?" Asks Seth.

"Hmmm..... Somewhere in Canada?"

"We just came back from there." Scoffs Seth.

"You say then." Says Becky.

"Australia."

"It winter now probably." Answers Becky.

"Spain?"

"Hmmmm..... No." Answers a reluctant baby.

"Then where do we go." Asks a frustrated Seth.

"Why are you getting annoyed at me."

"I'm not annoyed at you. We are supposed to leave in a few weeks and we haven't found a place to go yet."

Becky and Seth still couldn't figure a place for their holiday. They went through hundreds of destinations but one or other problem kept on arising. Frustrated and tired they decide to watch a movie. They headed to the nearest cinema where Hobbs and Shaw was playing. They enjoyed the movie and after they came out of the  theatre Becky had a smile on her face.

"Colby, why didn't we ever think of it."
Says Becky.

A confused Seth stares at Becky.

"Hawaii....... " Becky drags her sentence long.

Seth nods in agreement.

"That'll be a cool place to go."

"What are we doing here then? Let's go shopping for it."

Becky drags to the shopping store in the same mall.

As Becky and Seth were going through the mall Becky notices a bridal shoppe. She enters inside and Seth follows her.

They are welcomed by the attendant in the shop.

"Welcome ma'am, sir. Are you here for your wedding?" Asks the attendant.

Becky blushes a little

"Oh no. No. No. We're not engaged. I just wanted to check out these dresses." Answers Becky.

The woman attendant takes Becky to show her around while Seth stood around dum

"Sir, your girlfriend wants to try some of our dresses. Would you join us please." Invited the attendant.

Seth goes to the train room and Becky was yet to come out. He settles on the chairs in that room busy in his phone when the attendant comes out.

"Sir, miss Rebecca is here with here."

Becky stepped out of the trial room. She was wearing a stringless, white gown parted from the waist and reached her knees. Seth was mesmerized, he couldn't take his eyes off of her. He's never seen a woman so beautiful.

"Wow.... I-I-..... I- Wow.... " Seth was speechless and Becky was blushing and smiling.

Becky comes out with a second outfit. This time it was a quarter sleeve, deep neck and long white gown and with a veil. Seth covered his hands with his mouth. He couldn't believe how beautiful his girlfriend was looking. His smile couldn't be stopped.

"You look beautiful." Says Seth as he walks close to her.

Becky turns towards the mirror as Seth holds her from behind and lays his hand down on her shoulders.

"I've never seen a woman more beautiful than you."

"Oh come on now you're flattering me." Says a shy Becky.

"I can't wait to be in a tuxedo." Says Seth as Becky turns towards him.

She hugs him close and lays her head on his chest, Seth hugs her back.

"I love you." Whispers Becky.

"I love you too." Replies Seth as he kisses her forehead.