A gift for the vacation.

Summerslam was already over, Becky and Seth were ready for their holiday. It was only a few weeks before the couple along with some friends would fly to Hawaii. Becky and Seth were ready for their holidays but Seth has something in his mind and for that he needed Becky to be far away from him. Ever since the time he saw Becky in the wedding gown he couldn't stop thinking about it.

He meets up Bayley and Sasha.

"Guys can you help me out with something."

"Something wrong with Becks." Asks Bayley.

"I actually need you to keep her busy."

"Okkkk...You wanna tell us why?" Asks Sasha.

"Actually... I.....I was...thinking...of you know...... pro..... pro-"

"You're going to propose to her." Both the girls gasps in shock.

"Shhhh..... No one else knows other than you guys and Joe...... Please help me out here." Pleads Seth.

"Okay.... On one condition though." Says Bayley.

Seth gives them a questioning look.

"Don't worry, it's not something dangerous." Says Sasha.

"You have to show us a recording of you proposing to her. Rebecca shouldn't know about it though." Demands Bayley.

"Why do I sense something mischievous going on here." Seth raises his eye brows.

"Don't worry. We'll just use it to embarass her." Sasha smirks as Bayley nods.

Seth agrees to their demands and Sasha and Bayley finally move forward with their plan.

Sasha dials Becky's number.

"Hey, Becks let's practice now." Says Sasha without even saying Hello.

"Oh, ok....I'll join you in the afternoon-""

"No. You have to come now." Almost screams Sasha startling Becky.

"There's something new I wanted to try." Sasha controls herself.

"Is it necessary, we still have time."

"I need you to come now." Scolds Sasha.

And so Becky headed to train with Sasha and Bayley while Seth took Roman with him.

In the diamond store Seth and Roman are welcomed.

"How can we help you sir?" Asks the Manager.

"Actually.... I..... wanted to - uh.. . -you know.. . . Aaahh-" Seth was nervous

"He's actually planning on proposing his girl, so we needed help with that." Answers Roman.

The Manager calls Seth and Roman to his chamber where they were to discuss what the ring would be like.

"Okay sir, so what do you want to do with the ring."

"Actually... . I've been a friend of her for so long before we dated, probably 6 years or so, I just wanted to inculcate those 6 years of our friendship also." Describes Seth.

The Manager thinks for a while and his face suddenly lightens up.

"I've got the perfect one for you." Says the Manager as Seth and Roman lean in to listen to him.

"How about we make 6 small diamonds, 3 on each side and one big diamond in the centre to show your love." Says the manager as he draws the blueprint of the ring.

Seth and Roman seemed quiet impressed.

"Wow. I love it, you're a great artist Man." Praises Roman.

"It's my job to make our customers happy." Answers the Manager.

"So then when shall we come take the ring?" Asks Seth.

"Same date next month." Answered the Manager.

There was sudden worry written all over the face of the shield brothers which the manager was quick to notice. They explained the situation to the manager.

"Please, Man you gotta help me out here. I'll give you whatever you ask from me but if you can do it as fast as possible." Pleads Seth.

After much hesitation the manager agrees and gives the date on which Seth and Becky would leave for their holidays. Luckily enough it was before their flight would take off, so Seth had time to pick up the ring.

On the day of departure while Becky along with some of their vacation partners were waiting for Seth, the check in was due in 10 minutes and Seth was not yet here. An angry Becky paces around the airport when a huffiing and puffing Seth emerges, he was literally on his knees, tired and gasping for air.

"Where were you?Asks Becky who wanted to be angry on him but just couldn't bring herself to.

"I had some urgent work. Sorry about that. I had to do this work, I had no choice. " Apologizes Seth.

Becky couldn't help but smile at him. She takes him up and hugs him.

"Enough work now. Let's just have the time of our lives now." Says Becky as the time for their check in begins and their journey toward Hawaii starts.